My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, November 16, 2006

back in the armor again

I was in and out… I could hear bits and pieces to what was happening around me and what was happening to me…

One-minute father was encouraging me to fight and live… the next minute I heard arguing…

" What are you doing here?" That was father

" Well little Cainy boy, is dying. " was that Bulma. " We just thought we'd help him along a bit."
No something was off about her KI

" Calm down or this anomaly gets it." She had something at my head, with my all my strength I willed myself to crush it……

As soon as I crushed it I was out but this time I was mad… I knew father was in danger… I fought hard.. I would stand next to him, even if it was the last thing I did…

I turned my back on the image I saw and fought to live… I awoke screaming… the Dr working on me backed away as I pulled wires and tubes and pushed myself to Super Sayian…

I found the real Bulma…. "Vegeta? No Cain..:"

"Where is father?" I was back with all my memories and unfortunately some memories of this infatuation I had with Bulma… It is funny those feelings are still there but different. Now I feel almost like she is the mother I lost… Weird…

Bulma points inside and I enter at first I think I am having double vision…. I raised to SS4… Rise and give a roar looking to catch my father's face…

Labels: