My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Monkey Monkey?

So the fight with the Alternate verse was done… Funny Dad turned into a monkey during a full moon…
I don't remember this… Not at all….

Dad has been avoiding my sister because of her wedding and showing Brolly around

Trunks arranged a bachelor party and invited everyone but me.. No matter I am going to ask dad to help me…


"Father, tell me more…" I inquired…

My father rolled his eyes, "You have to have your tell."

"I have always kept my tail… It is what makes me Sayian but I have no memory it is possible that some memories haven't returned ." I said…

"but you're not sure." Father questioned…

"No I am not." I scratched my head and goatee. I really think father hates it…

"So, there is one way to find out…" He grinned and looked around… We were at some old drab building needing to be demolish… The city had run out of funds so they couldn’t tear down the rat-infested eye sore… Suddenly my father created a full moon….
"look at it… " He yelled…

I looked at it and ….. and….. nothing happened… No giant monkey I did feel stronger then I remembered…. Most all my matches in Thailand when I would kill without mercy in the tournaments were under full moons… So it wasn't that my memories hadn't restored but that I have never transformed… I explained to father I did however get stronger but that was it.. I also told him I had pushed it from my mind because of all the people I killed in the blood fights…

"We have to find out why!" my father explained…

Bulma stuck me with I don't know how many needles and Goku passed out…

After some time waiting I decided that I would not waste the time just sitting here.. I invited Dad, Miari and Goku for a guy's night of playing pool and having a few beers.. Since we were the ones not at the bachelor party it seemed a good idea…

This also gave me a good opportunity to ask if Miari would be my best man at my wedding…
"You might want to let Dad have some breathing space… " Miari said and I watched as him and Goku argued about Bra and Goten…

Miari smiled, "I have something to ask you Cabain… How would you feel about coming to SHIELD?"

"Thanks but I like SWAT." I smiled

"If you were asked to come in… because of your abilities." He was fishing for something…

"Sounds like you are asking me to register… I don't have a problem with it.. They way I see it is that I was evil and a criminal before… So those like me should by law have to.. but those who have created no crime should be left alone…" I took another swallow of my beer… and chased it with a shot of tequila… Miari spoke no more of the matter only that he wanted to discuss it more with me later…
n
After several drinks and shots, Dad insisted on going home to Bulma… He had a huge grin on his face…
Goku was drunk and the three of us hit the town….


Wonder if Karen will mind we stopped into a tatoo place...

Miari got one too... Goku said he wanted one but passed out when he saw the needle so Miari played a trick on him.... Boy I dont want to be around Chi Chi when she finds out

Labels:





3 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Vegeta gossips...

Hmmm The organ that absorbs Brute rays still works I see. Well since you became an SS4 that's obvious. Yet you do not turn into an Oozaru, Hmmm odd.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Mirai Trunks gossips...

Cabain This isn't the Registration Act. You wouldn't even have to work for SHIELD. I suppose it would be more like a license for carrying a gun. ME and Mr Stark Will have to ask some prominent heroes to be in a sort of Council. to test tpeople , and train them for the licesens. Oh and Gohan would prettyy much get one instantly since he's been trained since a child.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

A tattoo? Was it a pretty butterfly?

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?