My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Baby steps.. part 1

I took the gift of my father and wore it under my uniform… Karen has gone to see her sister and my sister, Bra. They are arranging a bridal shower and all the wedding stuff… I have let it know I will not have the wedding until my brother Miari returns, I want to ask him to be my best man, Both Trunks and Miari will share that title. Krissy of course will be the bride's maid and since Karen's father is dead she has asked that Gohan give her away.

Karen also wanted to speak with Krissy about Joe Fix-it. She got a call and they went out. Karen worries he will hurt her again.

Karen called me from Bra's as soon as she got there. "Vegeta and Bulma broke up… Your father is sleeping at Trunks."

"What??" I was surprised…


I called and left a message on Trunks phone that is when I finally got through, "I want father to come stay with me! Have him call me." My beeper went off, "or have him come to LA, he can pick up a spare key from Karen"

Maybe we can train together and I can talk to him. After all he cares for this human I know he does.


When I got in we were quickly brief,.

"Listen up… We have a robbery, a weird one… All the hostages has been turned into Babies… The Jewelry store has some highly valuable diamonds. Now Batman from Gotham has told us that recently Mr. Freeze broke out and has put up a reward for anyone bringing him diamonds. All the black and whites that responded so far have been turned into babies." My squad commander stated

"Do we know who we are dealing with and how they got turned?" I asked

"No Reaper but we are hoping you pull one of your miracles on this one." He stated to me…


My partner and I moved out and everyone got into place… I flew up on the roof and dropped 2 SWAT snipers down...

They moved in position and I went inside… I could hear the babies crying…

Someone was cleaning the place out, he carried what look like a toy gun…

He was yelling at one of the people turned into a baby… "Maybe I should kill you… Stop crying or I will zap you into non existence…"

At that Moment I realize he was going to kill that person…

I used a Ki blast and hit the guy…. "LAPD! STAY DOWN!"

He was hurt and zapped me with his toy gun and then hit a button on his hand and vanished with the diamonds, "I will come back for you later!"


[Later at the house of Vegeta and Bulma Briefs…..

The door rings and a woman opens the door… An elderly woman stands with a baby, "Hello I am with Child Welfare and I am looking for Vegeta." Bulma looks at the baby….. "I can't believe him."]

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Vegeta gossips...

..................

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?