My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Love at first sight

The toddler Cain runs out to the ice cream truck…..
"I-cam, Dadee I-cam." The toddler yells

Vegeta walks over and buys two one for the toddler and for him… He sits on a bench and watches Cain…
In disbelief Vegeta sees the looser Yamacha, "so kid your Vegeta's brat huh. Give me that Ice cream."

"MINE!" Cain yells…

Yamacha laughs as he eats the ice cream, "You are a looser like your father."
Vegeta then watches as Cain beats Yamacha to a pulp……

Before Vegeta can enjoy the moment, Brolly arrives…….
-------




Okay, While everyone was fighting Brolly who I hate I grew from a child to well older.

Gohan has suggested I keep a Journal. Though I have no memory of any life as an adult. I have been told I am actually 30 years old…

Wow. I don't remember trying to kill my brother, or being evil or being a cop… I certainly don't remember the guy that de-aged me. I am luckier than the others, being normal human they are re-aging slower. Will my past memories return? No one knows…

What I do remember is my dad, Vegeta and the things we have done. I have the best Dad in the world.. Of course I have to admit I am jealous of the twin boy and Trunks always being there. I mean come on. This is my time with him. Today I met another brother named Miari… I liked him…

Vampi pointed at me, "Looks like he has grown again."

I walked over and looked up at Trunks older twin….

"Who is this? I thought mom had twins…" He said

Vampi sighed, "It is Cain, he got de-aged. Cain this is your Older Brother Miari."

I ran to him and hugged him, "Oh COOL I have a big Brother! Please call me Cabain, I don't like Cain," I turned and Hugged Vampi…. Twice …. I was going to give her a third hug with a big grin on my face when my brother pulled me away….

"Actually Cabain, You are my older brother…" Miari said

"Are you going to Spar with me and Dad? That would be so cool… Dad is so much fun!" I asked looking at this cool sword Miari has…

"Actually Cabain I think we are going to a Party…" Vampi said smiling , "You should get ready."

Just then a young girl walked in she was really really pretty, "Justice this is your Uncle "

"Uncle he is younger than me…" She said…

I looked at my brother, "Hey can we spar together after the Party? Or Maybe I can stay with you a couple of nights?"

Miari looked at Vampi. I ran upstairs… Miss Bulma was in the shower I could hear her humming… She is one of the prettiest women I know…

I went into her room and was inhaling her perfume… She always smells so good I wonder what it would be like to kiss her…

"CABAIN!" I turned dropping her perfume all over the floor and Faced Dad…

"Umm Dad .. I …" I couldn't tell Dad why I was there so I ran off to my room… The Twin Boy was there, Why do I have to share a room with him…

He was laughing at me… "Someone has a crush on my Mom…"

"SHUT UP" I yelled Finally I just knocked him through the wall…

[Meanwhile Down stairs, Vampirella gives Miari something… "Cain, delivered this before he went to LA and became a policeman or was de-aged…" Miari opens it, inside is an old watch from the 1800s
the letter reads:
"I know you do not want me as a part of the family and with what I have recently learned, I have decided to leave. Before I go, though you do not and will not ever see me as a brother, I do see you as my brother. I do not have much to give. I only have 2 things. A pocket watch from the 1800s and an old spyglass from the colonial times, these are things that have been in my mother's family. As a time traveler I want you to have the watch. I have given the spyglass to Trunks with a note that has basically said though I do not expect him to ever forgive me, trust me or see me as his brother, that I am sorry and wish him well. Take care of your family because as I have learned, they are the only true valuable things there is. I am here for any of you, should you ever need me… Cabain"

Vampi looked over Miari shoulder, "There was a misunderstanding, he thought your Daddy only let him in the family out of guilt. You should know he and Karen were going to get married. He insisted on waiting for you to return. He wants you to be his best man as well as Trunks." Miari stuck the gift in his pocket and said nothing… ]




At the Party, this guy Fade was throwing, I decided to ask my brother about women….

"Miari, there is a Woman I really like. She always smells good. All I keep thinking about is her and what would it be like to kiss her." Before I could continue… Miari who suddenly looked at Vampi stated…

"WOAH…. Wait a minute… You know Vampi and I are getting married… " Miari stated…

"That is why I am asking, you found Vampi… and I have found my true love… She is great… I mean okay her hugs aren't," I grinned…

"HEY!" Miari shook me a bit.

"What should I do?" I looked up at him…

"Okay I think I know who you are talking about."

"You do? Are you mad?" I asked…

"Look, you two were planning on getting married anyway before… whatever happened… Just wait until you re-age and go through with it….." Miari said…

"We were? But..:" I was confused…

"Look Cabain, just wait, when you are older, start dating again. Tell her how you feel and show her how you feel… If you will excuse me I have to find Justice." Miari stated as he left me…


I looked at the beautiful Bulma and sighed…. Then Dad looked at me and titled his head I quickly hid….

Oh Bulma…..

Labels: