My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Sunday, November 12, 2006

She loves me she loves me not...

[phone rings in the house of Bulma and Vegeta... "its the Dr in LA.. some of the Humans hit by the de aging ray have died.. they started to have problems..." Vegeta hangs up the phone...]



I have been giving Bulma a hand whenever she needs… She is like a Goddess… Today I saw her bringing groceries in so I ran and took them from her…


"I can get it for you Bulma…" I said…

Then earlier she was trying to reach something on a shelf….

"I can get it for you Bulma…" I flew over and got it and then smiled…

I wrote her a love note…


Dear Bulma,

You are the most beautiful woman in the world… Your hair is so soft that I long to touch it.. You are a goddess… I would love you forever and ever…. I would be your slave…

All my passion and desire
You're secret admirer….

PS these flowers are for you…


I was watching her make dinner when she turned and saw me… I had to act normal…
"Cain." She smiled and my heart jumped…

"I prefer Cabain." I responded…

"Okay Cabain… Come here I think we should have a talk….." She smiled again…

I walked over near here as she fried chicken breasts up…

She sighed, "Cabain, I know you sent me the letters and flowers… Oh and the chocolate…"

"You do? Um… I … I mean… um…." I stuttered….

"it is okay Cabain. It is normal for a young man at your age to develop a crush…" She touched my cheek…

Now I don't know why I did what I did but I kissed Bulma… She slapped my face… "CABAIN!" and I saw father at the corner of my eye he was fuming… I ran out the back door as I heard Bulma telling Dad, "Don't Vegeta… he is young and just exploring his hormones.."


I was sitting on the roof of the Capsule Corp… I saw Dad coming…

"Cabain. I want a word with you…" He said landing next to me…

"Your mad at me father…" I hung my head down…

"You were trying to kiss my wife. What do you think?" He walked around and motioned for us to sit, "but Bulma has a point.. you are at an age… She has arranged for you to go on a double date with Trunks. I think it's time you met Karen… well re--met Karen…" Dad stood.. "Now come on let's do some Sparring.:."

I could see in father's eyes he wanted to give me a beating… I guess I deserved a beating…
I was trying to get ready for this date… Bulma came in… "Nervous?" she asked as she tied the tie she insisted I wear…

"Yeah.. I guess.." I shrugged…

"Whether Vegeta wants to admit it or not.. you are a lot like him… Well don't be nervous.. I am sure you will have a lot of fun.." She smiled…

I wasn't so sure.. a blind date… with someone I didn't know with the brother that couldn't stand me watching ….

I went down stairs and Trunks yelled… "Will you come on we have to pick up the girls."

First we picked up his date then Karen.. I looked at her and…..


The world was spinning and I heard echo voices…

"Oh My GOD Trunks he is having a seizure…" a woman voice screamed…

"Mom, tell dad we are taking Cabain to the hospital," A male voice stated, "Hang in their bro.."

The Pain was extreme… I wiped my nose and there were buckets of blood…

"Cain hold on…" the woman voice called to me…

"Come on brother, you can die on me.. I .. I was just actually starting to like you.." a male voice yelled in panic

My head began to feel as if it was burning and going to exploded as images poured into my mind…

"I need a DR! MY BROTHER IS!!!" I heard someone scream….

"Oh my god Trunks he is aging rapidly….." a woman's voice called as the room darkened…

"Yeah this is normal… let's…. Stabilize… him…." The voices began to fade, "We are loosing him!"

Suddenly my body became heavy, it was like holding on a weighted metal ball with your finger tips.. it would be so easy to let go… I was being lifted from the Heavy body… I saw something appearing before me beckoning me to let go….


"SON!" One voice came louder than the rest waking me up…"Cabain! Fight.. you fight to live for me… You are Sayian.. you are MY son... so you make me proud and you live.."

Labels: