My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, January 26, 2007

Girls just want to have fun






I have had a bit of a problem…. Where do I begin? The Brat is out of her coma… and asking me all sorts of questions…

I over heard her talking to Hot Stuff…



She will have to be dealt with.. I guess Vampi's children will be on my menu…. But I have other problems… Superman for one .. He has my husband and they took trunks away too…

So, they think they could hide Trunks from me….
Well not hardly… I visited the Capsule Corp…

"Oh Trunks…." I Whispered…. After some fun… I decided to get my husband back….

I think I will visit this SHIELD agency again…..


I paid a visit to Mr. Tony Stark, Simon Williams and Hercules…. Simon and Herc were so easy… Tony even was not as hard to sway… He seemed quite interested to play my game….

In Fact he said, "I always thought Miari had a pretty girlfriend/wife…. I have to admit I was wondering what it was like to be bitten by you…."

I was more than happy to oblige….. Simon was the easiest to sway… I didn't even have to hypnotize him…

So Now I lay in my bed.. Satisfied that they are going after Superman (to kill him) and free Miari… I am no where near finished with him…

Checking the Mail I found an envelope for Miari from Fix-it…. It had pictures of me with blond hair….


I so wish he was dead…

While I was waiting a knock came at the door… It was two of Miari fans (the ones that dress like him)…


"So you want to play Miari…." I laughed…. I drained one dry and on the other with the last drop of blood turned him… "Now run along and make more fans of undead Miari…"




After some time Miari returned I was laying covered in the ones blood him lying so obvious in the open…

"Vampi? What have you done?" Miari asked…

I shrugged, "He was a vampire and I was hungry…. Looks like Vlad has gone after your fans.." I cuddled him looking for his neck, "let's play…. "

I had clawed and fed on him.. I even opened him up and now he was too weak to resist my commands to kiss me with blood in my mouth….

I was preparing him to turn him…. But not Just yet….

He whispered, "Did you sleep with Stark?"
"You seem to like him… You support him so I am helping.. Trust me he really wanted me…" I said… "Next time we should have him come over and join us in our playtime.."

Just then the brats called… "Dad they found Cabain… "

Great… Miari has gone to the Hospital… Leaving me here alone…..

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Mirai Trunks gossips...

You won't get away with this sicko!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Robin gossips...

Wow you must feel special knowing that all the attention your getting is from superheroes who want to beat you Draculina! Seriously, you've worried Bart over all of this!
Don't interfere with the Titans.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?