My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, February 09, 2007

Mr Bean is ... "THE WEDDING PLANNER"

I woke to find Karen sitting next to me.. I was in the Hospital… She was a sleep…. I pulled her into my bed… "If you wish to leave…"

"No," She looked up… "I…"

"I have never had any interest in Vampi….. I had wished I died for what happened and being so damned weak…" I sighed, "I never meant to hurt you.."

She looked up and smiled tears in her eyes, "You dying would have done just that.."

"What can I do to make up for it?" I asked…

"A Valentine Day wedding.." She smiled….

"Okay..:" I say….

The nurse walks in and clears her throat, "This is a hospital not a hotel.."

After I am release my Sister comes and sees me, "So glad to hear you're up… I got Karen's dress… "

I smile, "Is Miari mad? He is still coming to the wedding?"

Bra shook her head, "It wasn't Vampi… It was her sister and Miari will understand.."

I needed to be sure so I went to see him at his job…

"Agent Briefs there is a man from the west city Police to see you….." a cute blond said as she set a mug of coffee down… As Miari looked up I could see him from where I was standing but realized he couldn’t see me… As he stood to walk around where he could see I saw this other Agent caress his bicep and brushed up against him with her body………

He walked around seemingly annoyed…. "Hey Can we talk?" I was waiting for him to slug me but instead He ushered me into a conference room where we could be alone…

It would take some time for me to get use to seeing my brother in a suit….

"She said West City Police I guess she can't tell between an LA cop and one of ours…" He grumbled closing the door….

I smiled, "Actually it was my fault… I was visiting the Chief of Police and he dropped me off.. He has asked me to transfer here to West Cities department… He has asked twice.."

Miari shook his head, "What do you want Cabain.."

"Two things… First about the whole sleeping…" I started…. But he held his hand up…

"It wasn't Vampi… She was using her abilities to capture men's minds….." He shook his head as he pushed some filed on the table clearing away to sit down.. I could see from his body language that He didn’t want to talk about it so I respected that….

"I want you to hang on to this…." I handed him the ring… "I want you to be my main best man, then Trunks as my second best man…. We will hold a ceremony on the beach Valentines Day… If you will accept…."

He said nothing and I recognized that I am real busy with work look nothing personal… I had given it to Karen when she had popped up at my job….
"Your busy so just let me know… " I turned to the door and then flashed a look back, "if you hadn't noticed the girl was feeling you up… Don't think my sister-in-law would like that….."

"I don't like it, I have told her I am married.. I am going to have to ask that she is transferred…" He growled

"It’s the Sayian in us brother.. The Human females can't resist it…" I smirked.. then stop when I saw in Miari eyes I was looking too much like father…


I left my brother and went to meet up with Karen and her sister… We had to pick out invitations….. "Bah Karen it doesn’t matter to me…. "




I looked at the wedding planner…. "but a Marriage is such a…"



Is it me or does he look …… "look Mr…"

"Bean… My name is Mr Bean…." He smiled….

"Mr Bean…. As Long as Karen is happy and My father conducts the ceremony I don't care.." I folded my arms….

"So this will be a traditional wedding right?" Mr Bean asked…..

Karen smiled, "Yes, Traditional in the human since that I will have a dress and bridesmaids and that Cabain will be in his Dress Uniform but it has to also be a little Sayian…"

"Oh don't worry, this will be the eloquent of eloquent weddings.. rich with Sayian and human and Police traditions… " He grinned…. And then asked if my father was a priest… I rolled my eyes

After we left we visited with Bulma…. Karen is talking with her and then suddenly passes out….

Bulma and I rushed her to the emergency room…. Bulma has become to be like a mother to me and she sat smiling, "You know its okay.. I bet she comes in here bouncing up and down saying that she is pregnant.."

"What?" I swallowed hard, "You think?"

"I have heard it's in the HU water.." She smiled….

Just then the Dr came in…. "Mr Reaper Mrs. Briefs if you accompany me….."

We were lead into the head doctor's office… he sighed as he sat…. I was waiting for him to say she is fine just pregnant.… "Mr Reaper… Your fiancée has cancer …. As you know we can treat it and hope that it goes into remission… It will…"

I just sat as his words ran into each other … Bulma being a scientist understood the treatment…. Karen had already been informed that due to the cancer we wouldn't have any kids…. She could live a fulfilled life though if she ate right stayed healthy and keep up with the treatments.. Thought the treatments would be hard…. She would be dependent on me….

Bulma took my hand as the Doctor spoke….. The drive home was quiet and I put Karen to bed, so she could rest….

"She needs to be close to her family…" Bulma handed me a cup of coffee, "We are her family… You do not have to do this alone… Why not accept the transfer…. I and everyone here will help Karen through this…"

I smiled, "thanks…."

I called LA and explained that this transfer was what was best for Karen.. we would marry and live here near family…. I went into see the Chief of West City police, "Sorry to hear about your soon to be missus. We will be praying… Let me introduce you to your new Partner…"

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Officer Dragon gossips...

I'm new to the force as well

8:55 PM  
Blogger The Grim Reaper gossips...

welcome.. glad to have you as a partner

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?