My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tranferred to a new city



A maniac use some kind of power negating bomb in Chicago. Which leaves me pretty useless there. So I got this job here in West City. With the monkey alien people. Oh well better than Metropolis, Superman pretty much does everything. If not him then one of his kids.

Kind of like my new partner . One of the few superpowered beings that hasn't put on spandex ,and break the law in one way or another. Well that's not rally true I hear he was an assassin I hear, but he's trying to atone for his past badness.

I've been busy Since Officer Reaper, went off on his honey moon. This morning I captured this person beating up gangsters.


He was babbling something about foot ninjas and the Shredder. Who's that a super villain that makes cheese for pizza? Doesn't matter, because of him, I a whole night's stake out went down the toilet.

Then today two costume jockeys were fighting it out. Some dumb kid called Nuclear boy, fighting The Great Saiyaman. I pull the two apart." Yo! I heard about you your the freak cop Godzilla!"

I sigh. " The name is Dragon. Not Godzilla what's this fight about? Some bad guy controlling one of you?"

" Naw! G!" The kid spews " I was just seeing if he was tough enough to join this team I was making."

Saiyaman. Looks shocked " You caused all this damage and attacked me for to join some kind of team? Look kid when your old enough to shave , and get a lick of sense, give me a call."


I wasn't here when this saiyaman guy was arrested or what happened but after all the hooplah the guy got deputised. You know I actually think the Registration Act was a good idea, but the way it was run , well chimps could do better than Tony Stark.

" Sorry kid, but your under arrest."

Saiyaman stops me " No wait. He's just a dumb boy doing something stupid."

" Look at all the damage he caused your lucky he didn't injure anyone!"

As I'm cuffing the boy I notice Saiyaman's glasses are off. Wait I know him !

He was at Cabain's wedding. I wonder if Reaper knows about his friend's hobby?

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger cooltopten gossips...

Them guys needed to be pulled apart.good work.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Nightwing gossips...

Raisins could do better than Tony Stark.
Nightwing.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?