My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Monday, January 15, 2007

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson


Miari has complained about the new stuff.. Though he did try some of the new things...


I was on my way home after Trunks girlfriend's little episode
when I saw someone at my door..



It was Trunks here to see Miari... Trunks had come to speak to Miari but I stayed close to them both...
" You know? I'm sick of Joe Fixit. What he did the other day was the last straw,' I purred in my seductive voice. " You know no one's seen him during the day. I bet There's a reason he's less powerful why don't you go an kill him?"


The two left to kill The Grey beast...



I went out content that beast would finally be killed. In the mourning, the hospital called... I and the boy had to go see Justice but I left early.. As I walked up I saw....

The Vegeta look alike son… Cain I think his name is…

I invited him in and kept his glass full…. My appetite getting wet from all those bulging veins…

Finally I began to undress him.. I decided not to waste anytime I sunk my fangs into him….
During the heat of passion I feed…. His blood pumping hard, making it easier for me to drain him….

I almost had the last drop when the doorbell rang… I quickly drug him to the dungeon…. The Coven would come later and dump him in the woods….

I went to the door…

"Hello, Is HS here?" The young man asked….

"No but I am sure he will be home shortly why don't you come in…" I said my robe slightly opened and hanging loosely… I noticed the young man strain to get a glimpse of my body….

"I am Kon.. You remember… " The young man acted as if he was surprised I invited him in…

"I remember…. Can I get you something to drink?" I purred into his ear as I leaned forward…

"Um… yeah sure.. As long as it isn't HU water.." He said nervously

"No not at all….. Soda okay?" I asked and he nodded… I brought him the drink and sat next to him…

"You're not thirsty." He asked…

"Very.." I said

"Well Aren't you getting something to drink?" He inquired as I ran my hand up his leg…

"Soon.." I purred again into his ear…. "Why so tense?" I asked as I eased behind him and massaged his muscles…

"Um Maybe I should go find HS.." He went to stand and I pulled him down crawling into his lap as I removed the robe…

"Or you could keep me company…" I said as I kissed him…. At first he didn't kiss me back then he did….

I could smell how nervous he was…. I pulled his shirt off his shoulders and muscles ridged and tense … I could iron clothes from his muscles they were so stiff and tense….

I ran my fingers in his curls as I whispered, "You can touch me.. Don't you want to?"

He mumbles, "You know I would love to but… but I mean you are hot but HS would kill him if Cassie didn't….. and you're married right?"

I unfastened his belt… "Well what they don't know wont hurt them will it… This will be just our little secret.."
As he hesitantly moved his hands over my body I nuzzled his neck and then sunk in my fangs at his neck…. "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I somersaulted and clung above him to the roof…. "ARGHHHHHHHH!" I screamed again as I back flipped and began throwing up blood my throat burning and becoming sick….

"You bit me!" He jumped up, "You bit me!" Kon flew out the door and I laid in pain….

My mouth blistered and my throat was raw and burnt….


I needed fresh blood and fast.. I need someone with a lot of blood…. I flew in pain screaming and snarling from the mansion

I found someone and fed on him but it wasn't enough.. the blood from the boy still sickened me.. like food poisoning…

I went into the Mansion and passed out on the floor….



When I woke I was surprised to find Miari and Trunks... "I need blood," I said...
I got a bottle of whiskey...

"Miari listen to me.. Kon was here and he made moves on me.. I tried to tell him to stop but .. I had to bite him... His blood it is like food poisoning... I need you and Trunks to drink as much of this whisky as you can .. Alcohol makes you bleed, it inhibits the clotting… "

Miari grabbed the bottle and downed half of it.. I began drinking from Miari... He stumbled down....

"Vampi He is too weak... " Trunks fussed swallowing the rest of the bottle...

I turned to Trunks and began drinking a little from him…

Miari was kissing me and then Trunks kissed me…

"Trunks what the hell are you doing!" Miari yelled…

"Look we have been having an affair.." Trunks blurted out

"Liar… " Miari screamed…

"Now boys.. You both can have me… At once.. it will be fun… " I purred…

I was using my hypnotic voice.. though they both were shaking there heads no they were giving into me…
Suddenly Those Brats.. Justice… and Hotstuff walked in...


Damn it! I may just have to kill these brats….







Kon, Vegeta,VampiTrunks

Labels: