My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, August 24, 2007

introducing myself

Continued from here

"Aw you know what I am?" he stated to me

"Surprised?" I asked him

he looked at the books and the still laughing shrunken heads and nodded, "No not really, however I am curious who taught you?"

I leaned against my table, "Self educated for the most part. I am not what you think I am."

"Oh really and what do I think you are?" He inquired.

"I am not a technomage, nor do I have the tech symbiont." I stated flatly and he did a quick look toward Justice.

"Oh don't mind me I am just sitting her being ignored." She said looking at Ker and Norn.

I smiled at my new friend and then turned to the cloaked man, "My father was Galileo."

"Galileo???" He looked surprised.

"You knew him?" I sat up

"I knew of him, but he disappeared never to be heard of again." the cloaked man's interest had been peaked

"One of his spells had an unusual and unanticipated effect yes. Namely he was sent back in time with no way of returning to his right time. Not wanting to disrupt Human history he found a small backwater planet that was uninhabited and settled there. Though he did explore some. After all it was his dream , ' HC SVNT DRACONES'." I shrugged said

He sighed and added " Yes I did hear he was an explorer at heart, liked old maps, wanted to go into space where today it would be written .."

"HC SVNT DRACONES... here be dragons." we said it together.

I then smiled, "Well then he found them... After a fashion.... Of course we really aren't dragons just look it when we are in our true form. "

I then gave a quick description of what Firewalkers were...

"So you were your father's apprentice." He was full of questions about me...

"Yeah I suppose, He and my mother died when I was 5. I had a head injury, amnesia and they said if my memories did return being so young I would have forgotten them. I remember bits and pieces... Playing in his red robe with gold trim and falling trashing his work place. Him standing over me tapping his foot with his arms cross. He always sung me to sleep about this ant and rubber tree plant." I paused, " and he would conjured holo-demons and play fight with them. After he would tell me the only monsters in my room were the ones he conjured and they were there to protect me and nothing more. Mostly I have his hand written in Latin journals that have help guide me."

"You used it to teach yourself Technomancy?" again with his inquiries...

"The Tech becomes a part of the technomage. Organic technology that integrates itself to the very being of a human. The programs of the tech is genetically passed. My father was genetically a 5th generation technomage. One of the few since most Mages will take orphans as their apprentice. So few technomages are born offspring from technomages, but the few who are inherit the tech's programs from their technomage parent. It is then compounded when that child becomes a technomage and gets thier tech. With each generation the programs become stronger more viable until eventually they are dominate enough to be active. Nature then attempts to decipher this code the best it can. The result is someone like me is born, a Technopath." I explained and then looked at him, "And you oh nameless one were either of your parents..."

"Both actually," He interrupted me but the look on his face was that of a man deep in his thoughts

"Well then examine your DNA and you will find what I am saying to be true." I sighed and smiled, "I serve now as a familiar."

"Familiar?" that seem to snap him out of his thought

"Like my mother." I smiled...


Justice cleared her throat, "still here still being ignored. and did you miss that she called you the nameless one. Hint Hint"

He smirked, "I am called Galen."

tbc here
and here





read other crossovers here:
Justice,
Galen

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,





4 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

It's never quiet in Crime Alley.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Optimus Prime gossips...

I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots.

Have you seen any Decepticons around here?

7:27 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

I can't place the face, but the form looks Familiar!

Get it?

7:28 AM  
Blogger Shiara gossips...

No captain it isnt

No but there is a death machine Opti


Ha HA Jon

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?