My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Monday, August 13, 2007

What my investigations have brought up.

I was busy investigating , so When I come back I find The kids fighting SHIELD. Then Shang Chi Comes after me, and I know there is no way I can beat him with just my skills. So I ended up trading with Gohan who was fighting the Sentry.


He humored me knocked out Shang, and tried to return to battle the Sentry. But he was already beaten. You see he's afraid to go out of the house. Iron man , and others have to coax the man out with stale platitudes.


I think I messed up all of their work with telling him all the dangers of being outside that I could think of off the top of my head, that's about a few hundred.So After I leave Sentry a quivering heap, I have to listen to Batgirl talk about registering.


Yes that's a good idea. SHIELD is only the third most corrupt organization on the planet. I really want to see these kids used for weapons of whatever special interest is paying the government this week. I know it's hard to translate in print but that was sarcasm.

Luckily we all talked her out of it. Then came all the teenage drama of the breakup between Vincent and Batgirl. I'm not sad to say I made a little money off that. You see Green Arrow bet me that his kid would would win her by the end of the week. I bet that She'd be back with the Prince in under 24 hours. I won. Taking money from Oliver is one of the highlights of my life.



Any way my search for truth found two interesting things. First I've found Spoiler's mother, but I don't want to tell her because Stephanie's return from the dead had caused her mother to have a nervous break down. I have personally talked to her, and tried to assure her that her daughter does indeed live, and is not an impostor. For the time being, I think Steph shouldn't see her until she's more mentally healthy.


The second thing I found out is a certain pink haired "hero" is a fraud. No not Gaia. She's about as sincere as a construct made by aloof uncaring gods can be. No. Who I'm talking about is the Erin the insurance whore.


We all thought her shilling for an insurance company was a little eccentric ( Heh. I'm one to talk.) But it turns out she endangers people by faking monster attacks, alien invasions, and villain fights. She "defeats" these menaces, then babbles on about car insurance with her mentally disturbed partner.

Her endangering of people can not go on. Soon she will answer to the Question.

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

Yeah, I don't trust here either. Yet I find her strangely attractive.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?