My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, August 17, 2007

So 'curiosity killed the cat'



I suppose it's a good thing I am not a cat then...

I entered the room, keeping to the shadows. In this place, it's an easy task really...
Sitting toward the back of the bar, I just looked around... Well, there isn't much else for me to do at this point...



It was curiosity that brought me from the 23rd century to this bloggerverse...


"Whacha poison?"




"Poison?" I leaned over the bar...






"you want a drink?"







"What would you suggest? What is good here?" I inquire...





"Suggest? To leave and go to another bar. Look around pal, this bar isn't for the good. It's where the criminals hang out. You know.. the bad guys... Although a few heroes do come and go."






"I see... and which am I?" I grin





"Your asking me?"







"Why not?" I tilted my head and waited while he pondered a minute...








"Don't you know? I mean surely you have some opinion .."





"Never... have an opinion that is, to restrictive..." I pointed at a bottle of dark red wine and conjured an antique goblet..






"A magic user... figures.... " He poured the wine in my cup and turned to put the bottle away, "just do yourself a favor pal and keep...."




He turned to find me gone... Not good to let a conversation carry on too long... Well it is time for me to go but though 'curiosity may have killed the cat'





'satisfaction brought it back'

Labels: ,