My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A strange visitor

Continued from here




I was having a nice stroll When my skin could sense something different and new, 3 actually. I was sensing 3 lifeforms. I changed into a bird and flew in the direction... There in the middle of my forest was a girl and two other creatures. She seemed dazed...


I decided to approach her. I flew down and took my natural humanoid form...
Justice

She drew her hands... I could sense she was a magic user and powerful and different...

"HI." I said trying not to alarm her anymore

She stood, "You're a Elf?"

"No, though I am mistaken for one quite often. " She seemed calmer.

"Then what are you?" She asked

"Well some call us Firewalkers. My name is Shiara." I stretched out my hand

"Justice Angelica Briefs. Its nice to meet you." She said

I laughed, "What a mouthful."

Justice joined in my laugh and then pointed her companions, "This is Ker and Norn."

She looked to be just younger than me... Well er.... I mean physically. I smiled again, "how did you get here? I didn't see a ship."

"I was investigating this stranger and a time shift. Norn pressed the wrong button on my Granny's device and we ended up here..... By the way where is here?"

"This is New Earth.. you said time shift... what year do you think it is?" I was analyzing her device with my Technopathy.

"2007, why what years is it?" She mumbled

"2267 and your lucky you popped up here. Earth is quarantined. Plague... From what I can see you were going to Earth but someone intervened and you were randomly shot here." I shrugged...

"How did you..." Justice walked toward me

I answered, "I am a Technopath." I turned and pointed to where my lake was, "You want to come to my house?"

Ker smiled, "Please I could use a cup of tea." Justice then nodded and Norn gurggled

We walked through my meadow to my small cottage standing next to my lake and my willow tree.

As we walked in Justice looked around at the cozy fire, my old spinning wheel, the Cauldron, crystal ball and my table cluttered with herbs and circuits. Her eyes got huge at the walls of books and at Book of shadows sitting of to the side alone on it's own stand by my table...

"Oh my you're a witch." Justice seemed to be asking but before I could answer.

Shrunken heads hanging over my work station spoke, "She wishes."

the three stooges then laughed.... "Don't mind them, I have never been able to get personality programs to work."

Justice looked like Alice in wonderland, "They are.. are.."

"Nano-friends... They keep me company. To answer your question I am not a witch, I am a familiar, currently looking for a worthy master." I smiled

"Master, how awful Slavery is wrong.." Justice straightened up..

"Its not Slavery... it's a calling hard to explain.." I offered her a chair...

"What about your parents?" She asked thoughtfully

"Dead... They died 2387 years ago." I lowered my head..

"What??? 2..2...23" She stuttered

"They died when I was 5." I stated.

She shook her head, "that would make you 2392 years old but You look 16 .."

I nodded, "yes my species don't die from old age we just start over... at about 12 Earth years. I am in my 3rd life cycle. "


"WOW" was all she could say...

"So why was Norn pushing buttons, that could have been dangerous." I inquired

"He was scared some Corru bounty-hunter's came in to where we were." She seemed worried so I decided to ease her mind

"Don't worry my house is isolated I don't get any surprises here" As soon as I said it, my skin felt a powerful vibration and my technopathy tingled

a voice spoke, "Surprise? you mean like finding a technowitch in the middle of the forest?"



TBC





read other crossovers here:
TX, HS, Crime Alley, Justice

Labels: , , , , , ,





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Welcome, Shiara. A pretty elf is worth visiting.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Shiara gossips...

thanks capt

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?