My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Monday, November 19, 2007

Voted off who the F## Cares?

I'm finally off that dammed idiotic reality show. Two weeks of my life I'll never get back. What's worse I've been insulted by a drunken whore bot, And a lame super villain who was a minor annoyance to the X-men sometime back.

And worse my competiors. The only ones that were anywhere near dangerous was The TX unit, and the Brain. Though none of them are threat to me. I had considered killing either Koma or the whore bot. But I satisfied my self with frying all their Camera men in my lair and Lin's posse. Also blowing up all the bars she frequented.

David shakes his head. "Over your tantrum yet boy?"

" Yes the Lin bot gets to live her pathetic existence being a loathsome leech is more than enough punishment for her. As for Koma and the others they are beneath my notice. "

I hear clapping from the other side of the lair. And Lady Shiva walks in .

" Why are you here? To rub it in Grandmother?"

" Ha! You figured it out. No the reason I requested for you to go into this show to show you, you are not like the others. I knew from the beginning you would not win. Your not meant to spend your life fighting with superheroes for petty gain."


" What?" I sneer. " I'm supposed to be one?"

" No. You take after me You do what you want. You get bored and want to battle the best. So you can be the best. The League of Assassins, This Bastard." She growls at David before punching him out. " They are all chains. Holing you back from your true self. tell me why do you think you came back here? to this time?"


" To kill Black Zero! Then I'll wait here until he attempts to rule the world then I'll kill him again."


She smiles " And why did you stay here why not just go forward in time and Kill Zero when he rules the world? I'll tell you. You wanted to fight those you knew lived here. Batman, Vegeta, Son Goku, Nightwing, Brolly you wanted to face them in their prime. Am I right?"


I grunt.


She keeps going. " All this is what someone else planned for you David and Ra's Al Ghul . You are jut following their lead. "

" I wanted to learn from David." I state.

" You have already surpassed him. Now he's just holding you down. When your ready to realize that. Find me. I'll teach you even more. You are your own man not some tool for a madman's desire. The sooner you realize that the sooner the anger you carry around inside you will dissipate. "


She leaves me to think. I look down on the bloodied David Cain. He looks smaller weaker since I came here. And Ra's Al Ghul always talks about lowering the population of the planet really he's no better than Black Zero. Also Damien And Talia annoy the Hell out of me.

Am I really just holding myself back? I walk past the room where Vendetta is torturing Black Widow. And open up the portal to where I trapped my sister I during this stupid competition. Seems she already escaped. Ha. I should have known.


Hmm so now what? What should I do next? Hmm perhaps I should let Son Goku, The Dragon, and Cabain Reaper find me. That'll be entertaining.



















Labels: