My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gwen. What have I done?

Last week.

The supervillians were planning an attack on Aunt Steph. It all turned out alright so I really didn't bother with that but there is one aspect that did bother me. See, The Joker used this opportunity to lure Uncle Tim, to him there he brainwashed and made him become "Kid Joker."

Mom and Aunt Steph never got over the guilt of not being able to save him, and Uncle Tim went off the deep end. Sometimes he started talking like the Joker it was creepy.


Well I'm here now so I'm going to change it if for nothing else Mom and the others won't carry the guilt around. And who knows Uncle Tim maybe be the next Batman or something.


So I went to Bludhaven where they set this trap up. I snuck past Deathstroke and many others not that they'd recognize me in the ninja mask. I bust into the Joker's little domicile, and blow up his mind control device . The Clown pops ups and " yells " Where's a pirate when you really need one?"

He notices something is off when his acid flower only burns my shirt not my skin . " Oh no not the Batgirl's love toy again! or are you one of the Super Boyscout's brood?"

I did my best Grandpa impersonation. " Bah! As if it matters fool! Your little plan is undone clown!" I slap him away. and notice something, Nanites that rewrite someones personality, and it hand plans for inserting them into Uncle Tim, and turning my uncle into the Joker. So that's why he acted so .. off during my childhood.

I destroy them and the plans. And my memories change, I end up with another cool uncle like Nightwing, But unlike Uncle Rich, This one taught me how to hack computers and other skills.. Well now new skills that's different.

But I also get a weird sense of uneasiness as well, like I lost something important when I changed history this time. And oddly I feel less... like a killer. Sitting around sorting through the new memories and comparing to the old ones I let Deathstroke and his pals get the drop on me.

Some of them are as powerful As I. So i throw a smoke bomb and fly out of there.


Now....


Vendetta has been missing since I went to Bludhaven. Weird. I guess she's still mad that I had her give up Black Widow. As Grandfather would say "Bah! Enough of this !" I search out her ki. Odd it's kind of hard to find but I find one similar to it.

I fly to the what seems like a cineplex? Okay? What are you pulling here Gwen? But when I get inside I don't find Gwen, but Stephanie and Tim? Wait what? they were an item? Since when?


This doesn't make a lick of sense. I Sort of wander on a building. And stare at the night, I mean how could I have missed this? And isn't this when history says that Steph was captured?

This makes no sense apparently the movie ends or blows because I hear the two of them talk. " Tim Why are you so nervous? Wait I think I get it. " She sighs. " You hate me don't you? Yeah I wish Cass Had wished all of those people back from that damned Gang War, and not me. I deserved to stay in he.Hell I was in."


I hear Tim gasp. " No I could never hate you Steph, I was just so nervous about this date going just right... That and Conner was laughing at me for being a virgin a while a go... And."

" Oh. " Aunt Steph wipes her brow. " I guess your angsting is rubbing off on me Wonder Boy,Though I still feel guilty about.." Then Tim kisses Stephanie ugh! Aunt and uncle making out gross! then I realize something. I changed history, So Tim Will never be Kid Joker, and I didn't know he was dating Stephanie, It somehow caused a Butterfly Effect, That built upon itself until Gwen.. never joined SHILED never died at the hands of Black Widow. I never wished her back. She never became Vendetta.

I lost her. I changed history too much. I fly back to my base. I find Ra's Al Ghul there. in his shambling ugly form he's had since his return. " What do you want?" I demand.


" Forgetting our place or we boy?" He sneers.

" No. Your nothing to me , now go away!"

He stares. " One of the holy men I consult with said you are changing your own past my present. "


" What of it?" I raise my hands in a so what gesture.

" He also says as you do so your soul becomes less dark, and soon you'll join the Detective and his brood."

I roll my eyes. " Whatever. You know my mom may be half Asian and all but I don't feel like Eastern mysticism right now. So go away. "


" Not before I take the property that is mine Boy!" He zaps me with some kind of mystic amulet then All the sudden I feel him speak in my head. " Your mother was created to be the perfect body guard for me trained in skills far beyond any normal martial artist, and you inherited her ability along with an alien power. One that i now claim for myself!"

Whatever that amulet does it puts him in complete control of me I can feel myself being pushed into my subconscious.

"I have the power to break worlds! Now the world shall tremble once more at the name Ra's Al Ghul!"


Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

this can't be good

6:37 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

The film 'Butterfly Effect' was confusing enough.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?