My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ghost ship.. part 4...Battle among the stars

Part one, Part two, Part three





While examining the Ghree vessel, Galen and the others came under attack. I had to defend them so I did.

However this meant I had to reveal myself. Now though we were preparing for battle. I was on the bridge with Galen staying quiet as he instructed me.

"Captain, Drakh Warship entering from Hyperspace. " Lt Matheson flashed a look at the screen, "Make that two."

"Here they come. Battle stations... Lt are those Star Furies scrambled yet?" Captain leaned forward in his chair.

Lt turned quickly, "Sir, Starfuries have launched but.... but the pilots claim they launched without them."

"They did what?" The Captain questioned...

The second in command turned away and then back, "Confirmed sir, The Starfuries have launched and are flying unmanned..."

Just then the Excalibur was hit hard... "Return fire!" The Captain flashed a look at Galen, "We have to defend the Ghree wreckage. The clues to help us find the cure could be there!"

The Ship shook and voice rang out around me as Orders were given, instructions were being followed and information was being relayed...

I stepped several steps back grabbing a console to brace myself and then turned away ... I could see my reflection within the console. My eyes rotating my Dragon Runes as I mentally gave orders using my Technopathy... Blood fell and hit the metal console it was coming from my nose and the veins in my head were throbbing.

"Captain, The first Drakh ship has sustained bad damage from the Starfuries, They are flying ... Well they are making several very daring nearly Kami Kazi like runs. " The Lt announced...

"Who the hell is controlling them! Galen? Alwyn?" Gideon looked around

"Not me I assure you but whoever it is certainly doing a dandy job of keeping that battle cruiser busy." Alwyn advised...

"Lt focus all of our weapons on the second ship!" Gideon then turned to Galen who had no answered him, "Galen? Is this..."

I glanced up and looked through the reflection he was looking at me and the Captain followed his gaze to me...

"Shiara what are you doing?" Galen had finally spoke...

Just then a massive explosion rocked the Excalibur on its side... "REPORT!"

"We hit a weak spot in the second ship it has been destroyed... !st ship isn't fairing to well.. We have lost most of our starfuries." The Lt barked in response... "Its preparing to fire on the wreckage!"

"Target that ship prepare the big weapon..." Gideon stumble, "FIRE!"

As the Excalibur fire it's massive weapon the other ship exploded....

Lt Matteson counted the time when our Ship would be back online... Since this ship doesn't have the high energy capacity of a Vorlon ship firing the main weapon will render the ship helpless then it has to regenerates power, this take a full minute.

I crumbled and Galen ran over to me. Alwyn not far after, with a wave of his hand he began examining me.

Lt Matteson walked over to the Captain and they both walked toward us.... "Galen?"

"I think Shiara has been using her technopathy to control the Starfuries." Galen then looked at me...

"I I I Couldn't .... all those lives.... that.. would have... ... died...." I was breathless, I had pushed myself to far. Controlling squadrons of fighters all myself... It was way too much.. I could feel myself loosing consciousness...

"By taking control of them she could fly them in ways that a pilot couldn't because it would be too risky... As a result it through the Drakh off balanced..." Matteson told everyone...

Gideon tugged on his uniform, "The wreckage?"

"Destroyed. The Drakh manage to fire before we could destroy it." Matteson stated and everyone looked saddened and crushed...

I had to tell Galen before I lost consciousness....

"Galen!" I gasped in pain...

"Don't speak..." Alwyn turned to Galen, "She is hemmoraging. It's the secondary nervous system... The one similar to our Tech... She has what appears to be an Aneurysm forming... If it can not be treated, she will die."

The Captain linked for the Dr and Galen like lightening grabbed me and began moving me through the corridors toward med lab.

"Damn it Shiara!" He cussed...

"It's okay... If my death saves Earth, then I have no complaints. " I say

"Don't speak." He yelled rushing me through the ship both he and Alwyn were sending me organelles from their body as Galen ran carrying me. Alwyn right their running with him his hands on my head.

"if Earth is saved from my difference... from this thing I have that makes me such a freak then my death doesn't matter ... "

"I said stop talking... For once do as I say!" Galen fussed...

"I found a chamber, I think it had charts to Azu'ha'du. I took a holo-vid of it... It's stored in your amulet..." I couldn't say anymore.... Galen was drifting away and the sounds were going as black as my surroundings....


TBC

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,





3 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Brolly gossips...

Hahaha! If you don't die thereThere will be a devasted Earth waiting for you when you get back, I'll bury you next to the devil boy!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

A very lively battle!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

I am glad you are gone Brolly


yes JP lively indeed

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?