My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, November 30, 2007

Suicide PT3

Continued from Here.


This pathetic piece of Kryptonian filth may be enough to defeat Vegeta, but this "Doomsday" is nothing to the power of Brolly. I laugh at how easily I beat the fool down.

I can't believe he keeps getting back up! How stupid is he? I can't wait until this fool dies. Then I will take care of the foolish Vegeta. Then I can finally avenge myself on Kakarot.

After I leave this planet a burned cinder, I will seek out this supposed "good" version of myself. Good is another word for weak. And he shall mewl and cry as I kill his cat thing lover slowly.

All I have to do is kill this Doomsday thing, and I regain my freedom, then the Universe is mine to do as I will! My joyous thoughts are disturbed when the spiked Monster actually hits, me and makes me bleed.

I will show him! I throw my Ki Burning there thing to ashes, then it has the gall to regenerate itself. Then it hits me in the gut it's spiked hands actually cut into it! What the Hell?

This thing wasn't strong enough to hurt me a second ago! Maybe it's like that Hulk creature that I fought that time the madder he gets the stronger he gets? I stop playing and start seriously trying to kill this freak.

Blasts that can blow planets asunder bounce off him, when before they devastated him my punches didn't seem to affect him as much either, but I was adapting to him, getting stronger... Stronger... Yes! Nothing can stand up to me I am The Legendary Super Saiyan! None can stand up to me!

But this thing is! In fact after I evolved and broke it's back it stuck me with some kind of poison that was making hard for me to heal and adapt. It's then I realize something this piece of crap has the same power I do! We could keep constantly evolving, and be in a stalemate forever!

Now I know what I must do. I must do what every Legendary Supersaiyan before me has done. Destroy myself with my own power it will engulf the Doomsday creature. it will destroy this planet, So at least I'll have the comfort of taking Vegeta, Kakarot, Gohan, Goten, Mirai, Trunks, And the rest to Hell with me.

Three problem is if I do this I can't come back, It will burn out the spark of energy within me and I will be dead forever. Bah! At least my enemies will be gone! And I won't be defeated by This Doomsday monster I will not be beaten again! By anyone!

I just have to wait for the right moment and we all go boom.

Labels: ,





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger TX gossips...

self termination is not an option for me

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?