My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A talk with dad.

Seems I'm a popular man. My Uncle Cabain keeps trying to find me. Apparently with my other uncle Son Goku and some green guy with a fin. Huh. Well I guess everyone is trying to "redeem" me. I even hear Grandpa " Batman" Bruce is trying to find me.


Though with my usual meetings with gramps Bruce, I doubt he'd want to turn to the side of angels more than he wants to try his hand at defeating me. While I attempt to meditate, Grandpa David yells at me.

" Bruce! What the Hell are you playing at? You've been trying to humiliate the TX out some petty vindictive streak, instead of keeping sight of your goals! And Using the League to bring back Mirai,why?"

I look over at him, " I don't know. "

" Looks like you take after your grandmother, as well as your mother, and father." He sighs. " She's always flip flopping between good and evil, as the mood strikes her. the answer for is always 'I don't know'. "

" So David who is she?"I ask.

Just then I feel a ki that's similar to mine. " Hello Father. How did you find me?"


" I looked for David's Ki signature. First I tried to find Shiva, but got eyeful of wrongness between her and the Question."

No emotion whatsoever from David, but I could see Dad was expecting one, and was disappointed. But I think I know who my grandmother is now. That explains some things.

" What are you doing here boy?" David asks.

" Shut up! Before I remember all the crap you did to Cass, and give you a beat down! "


" Okay Father settle your self down, I know how excitable teenage saiyans can be , since I was one." I laugh.

" I want to see my evil future kid for myself." He growls.

" Evil, does anyone really think of them selves as such? I do what I want when I want. "


" OK boy." He snarls. That's a tune I sort of remember. Odd since I'm older than him . " What are you doing here?"

" I followed Black Zero here to kill him, uncle Kon defeated him my time machine is broke. " I explain.

" That's a load of crap Bruce! Mirai could have taken you back to your time back when he was in his right mind. Now what is it you hope to accomplish here?"

I laugh. " I forgot what it was like to have a father, you've been dead so long. "

He gasps. " Why? Why would you tell me that?"

" Because some things I don't mind if they change. " At that moment I get some new memories well well my little experiment worked. " Bottom line , my time sucks Black Zero pretty much screwed up everything, and after we defeated him, there was a power vacuum that caused World War 3, My mate is dead. I have nothing left . Here I can have fun, and fight. That and I can actually use some of the tech I have. "


He stares at me. " Fun is killing people?"

I smirk. " Your not one talk father of mine, I just make money for it. You and the others excuse with "doing good." Me . I realize someone somewhere no matter what you do someone will find it wrong. the world screwed me over, I'm going to let it feel some of my pain."

" And then you bring back Mirai, not as an assassin, like you could have done, but you restore him as himself though his mind is messed up he's not one of the League. Why?"

" One Ra's Al Ghul only wants one saiyan in the League. We're kind of hard of control you see. Two any kind of mind control you put him under will he will fight off, And finally he has some monsters to slay in the immediate future that if he isn't there to defeat them well let's just say I won't have the chance to be born. "

" That's all you care about isn't it ? Yourself. Also Ra's Al Ghul is dead. "

I laugh. " Yes all I care about is myself , and Ra's is about as dead as Mirai."

He looks at me disgusted and leaves. My indentured servant Tarzan stumbles up to me. " Tarzan wonder how boy can be Master's Father. "


" It would break your tiny little brain savage. Now are the balls still glowing?"


" Dragon balls still ready Master, No one wish on them . "

I chuckle. " Foolish animal man, you have to know Namekian to get them to work. "

I went to Namek right after stabbing the back of the TX. Of course Uncle Trunks just left them there in the Field after he wished all the destruction the Model T gone. for a genius he's pretty absent minded. I've been meditating on how to make this wish. Since the person I want to wish back is alive as a child now it could be a bit complicated.

"Well here goes nothing." I say to Alpha.

One of the dumb ninjas asks " If she's alive now how are you going to wish her back? "

" Wait he's from the future." Another one pipes in wouldn't his mate be older than him?"


I shake my head. " So what I fell for someone older than me? Big deal dumb ass! "



" Oh man! Some wrinkly old woman is going to come out of this huh?"

My three blonde concubines / assassins pipe in " One Who is All we can satiate your desire. You don't need some old hag!"

I ignore them. When I said older I didn't mean elderly. Morons. " SAlk,, lok,kskk Dulche! My Mate( there is no word for mate in Namekian since they reproduce asexually.. whn ug bm! "


The Dragon makes this hissing noise. "It can be done the one you are bonded with can be brought back , and can exist with her past self. Your wish has been granted. "

The Dragon Balls disperse and fly back to Namek. A blonde woman appears in their place. " Bruce? I'm alive?"

" Yeah darling, It's called the Dragon Balls. Alien artifacts that can summon a dragon to grant any wish. We don't have them in our time because Zero destroyed them.

I hold her for a second while the idiots start up. " I was expecting an old woman she's hot."


" Old? I'm only 32! Who is that rude bastard!"

" One of my servants I've finally accepted my heritage. My uncle can send you back to our time.. I have to stay here. "

She sneers. " No Way !Bruce I've been watching what you've been doing from the Afterlife I want in! "

" What?" Her bitterness surprises me. " I tried to be a hero like mom , and I got betrayed and tortured by Black Widow, after she went and killed Fury and joined Black Zero."

" I remember I was there. " I sneer. "Where are you going?"

" I need a new look, be see you in a minute."

A minute to In her time was like three hours my time. finally she comes out in a costume. " The person I was is dead now all I want is to get even with Black Widow, and join you Bruce call me Vendetta. "

Labels:





6 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

She looks like she's all business there.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Vendetta looks a tough girl!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Justice gossips...

wow, I find it hard to believe BW would do that

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

Uncle Cain was like you, he turned good and you could too

2:54 AM  
Blogger Black Widow gossips...

I dont know you
I love Fury!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Bruce Cain gossips...

Jon And Captian Picard: She is.

Justice: And yet she did.

HS: Bah!

Black Widow You love and that's why you have to kill him?

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?