My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, November 16, 2007

Soon....

All I've ever done was protect my people the clones the Genetix. I was born to replace Superman, and no one accepted me and tried to kill me. I ended up ruling the world. I went across Hypertime conquering other worlds that went against clones. until finally I was defeated by myself.

A younger version of me called Superboy. he made sure I was thrown across time and space, Until I woke up in the future. I conquered the word I found there. and ruled for years, having traitors help me against their superhero brethren was so great.


MY favorite was Black Widow . How easily I turned her. Seems As a child she was programmed to become a killer. A little research showed me she had tried to Kill Wolverine as a child. But she later did not remember it.

I used some brain scan and destroyed her personality leaving only a a killer. She lured SHIELD agent Gwen Brown, to her death. Little did any of us know she had a sick little relationship with a 21 year old kid who had inherited His father's strength , and his mothers skills.

Just like his sister Batwoman. I had had several battles with her before , but I had no idea she had a brother. If I had known I would have killed their wannabe Saiyan Prince father sooner. I hope your rotting in Hell Vincent briefs.

Batwoman just kept getting stronger each time I beat her. Until she became as Powerful as I , and then Her little brother made an appearance As he stared at the broken body of his beloved something snapped in him. He changed into some kind of strange Supersaiyan form the final one I guess the fifth one.


The two of them together nearly killed me but I had a time machine , and came back to now. My mind was broken though And I had thought That I was Conner Kent. And i tried to turn him into me.

That idiot as always is way too stupid to know that he should be ruling this planet instead of defending it. If he stays on the path he's on he'll be where I started a replacement Superman no one cares about.

Damned boy stripped me of my powers with a piece of Gold Kryptonite. And I discovered Cain followed me back to finish the job he started in the future. But he let Kon-El throw me into prison. Now I sit here powerless and broken.


Or do I for a second, just for a second I felt my TTK activate. yes If my powers are returning this will be perfect. Soon I'll murder either Cassandra Cain, or Vincent Briefs. No I should kill them both, just to make sure she that Cain Woman doesn't hide a surprise for me like she did in the future. Damned skulking around silent freak.

How she must have laughed when that second child of hers revealed himself. Though the joke's on that little alien loving whore. Bruce is broken in his mind. Seeing his girlfriend dead has made him into a sadistic monster.

Everytime I watch Who wants to be a supervillian I laugh, Knowing I did that to him. And soon when my powers come back fully. I'll do to this world what I did to it in the future, and no one will be able to stop this time.

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

This sounds a distinctly evil person.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?