My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Shadow Trapper

“Indeed." A small grin comes to my lips as I allow my tech to become empower and prepare to use the spell of destruction, "Fool! My hands are no longer tied. I may have held back to protect Justice from being emotionally hurt by me harming her father but you.. You are an Imposture and now you will pay greatly."

Stormcutter flies before me and Mirai yells, "No! Don't use that spell.. Hurt him, defeat him but do not kill him. I do not have time to explain."



"Very well, I spat! But you would be surprised what the body can actually live through. Even a half Sayian body!"





---

I fought beside Justice's true father and together we were weakening this impostor, I tried to restrain myself but this impostor Mirai kept taunting me... Then he throws a dead infant at my feet. "I cut this out of Justice..." He laughs as I stared down in horror.

This life that had not been given a chance, he had my eyes from the cornor of my eye I saw Mirai eyes widen as he sees his potential grandson murdered.... "Forgive me Mirai but this man can not be allowed to continue!"


"YES GALEN! DO IT! Give into Chaos!" the evil Mirai laughed again... As the spell build around him I watched and saw him standing there unaffected. Then he opened a portal near him and sliped the spell of destruction off and reflected it to ... Oh my god.. it was Justice pregnant in another dimension...

I watched in horror as my spell of destruction destroyed her... Only once I had seen this happen.. I crumbled falling to my knees as I remembered that horrible day...

I went after the technomages who were responsible for killing Isabel, betraying my order and who had joined the shadows.

I had the circle's blessing but I was going for revenge... I killed Tilar and then Elizar's sister Razeel. I was inside Z'ha'dum, home world of the Shadows and surrounded by Shadows.. I had discovered the horrible truth of how our tech was made...

When I used the Spell of destruction on him Elizar, he slipped it off and redirected it to others around him... He said the Shadows had taught him how... It was the only counter-defense against the spell of destruction.

"Get up! Galen use it!" Mirai , Justice's father was yelling at me...

This time when I looked at the impostor I saw it... I saw it on Morden. When a Shadow has you, you are their puppet and there is always a string. The string that had given this evil Mirai power was coming from the trapper... I nodded in the direction and good Mirai looked...


"That must be the time trapper!" He says


I look and in my head I hear a scream and see...

"He's a shadow!" I yell

"Actually I am many thing in many different times. In your verse I took the form of a shadow, no... the Shadow.. the one that started the war with the Vorlons. The one that was the embodiment of Choas." the Time trapper declared... "Even the other Shadows didn't understand me, I was ... different."


"Destroy them and bring me the tech of the technomage!" He roared just as another scream filled our ears..

Overhead a shadow vessel appeared from a portal and the time trapper disappeared into it and then flew away...


"Are you ready to die!" Mirai impostor smirks... I smirk back, "NO but I am ready to end this!"

I channel all my power to Mirai, Justice's father.. together with Stormcutter and his sayian abilities... He should have the power to defeat the impostor.. I just have to keep channeling my power to him and transferring his injuries to me...

This will make him virtually immortal and could kill me... but for Justice, I would gladly die...
tbc

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,





3 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

Worth dying for? That's someting.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Batman gossips...

FYI I did not put Dick in that costume, nor did I encourage the whole "Robin" thing.

Weirdo

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

thanks Jon
go to hell batman

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?