My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So this is the Time Trapper.

Arkham Asylum: The near future.

They expected me to come in blasting, like my grandfather the king of all saiyans Vegeta. They forgot I'm not only the son of Vince Briefs, but also I'm the son of the second Batgirl Cassandra Cain. While I have saiyan blood I have even more assassin blood. I sneak through the Asylum knocking out the regular guard staff, they are not at fault. They are doing a good thing here keeping in the insane freaks my uncle the New Batman captures.

I wonder if Terry knows he's carrying the Wayne blood in him. Man I can't wait to tell Damien. Yes I leave the guards alive but anyone I find wearing the Time Trapper's symbol I slit their throats.

That's what you get for kidnapping my Vendetta. I finally find the main computer. It's pretty easy to hack. Now where is she? I look up Vendetta, Okay they don't use codenames to id their prisoners. Okay let's try her real name Gwyneth Brown.

Nothing... odd I try the last name Drake on a hunch. Nope damn where do they have her? Then I slap my forehead of course Gwyneth Cain-Briefs. Yes that got a hit, the profile says: AKA Gwen Cain, former SHIELD Agent, former member of the New Young Justice, Former member of Justice League Task force. Now member of LOA. Yes that's her.

I don't even need to read the rest about her family tree I know them all ... Someone thought it would be funny to put her in cell 666, I bet because of the Cain name. I pick the lock.

She looks up "Uhhnnh, now the drugs they're giving me are making me hallucinate."

"No it's me Gwen it's Bruce."

After I take her out of the straight jacket she hits me. “What the hell took you so long?"

“I didn't know they took you." I shrug.

“A likely story you probably found someone else."

I roll my eyes. “What is it with you Browns and low self esteem crossed with paranoia?"

“We’re around you Cains, so freaking good at fighting it's ridiculous."

We kiss." Let's get out of here." I growl.

“Yes I missed you too Bruce. I love you as well... Why yes I can't wait to get you alone."

“Quiet!" I grunt.

“Oh please I've been doing this stuff longer than you Bruce." She gripes. The whole way she nags me. Why did I want a mate again? I get out side, and we get a few miles away from Arkham when a laser blasts at us.

“Hello little brother."

“Oh Crap!" I shout. You know that old saying the sins of the father are visited on the son? Well you see when Dad Was a teenager Mom and another Cass Cain, well they ...um this is so disgusting. Took turns with dad.

And apparently Alternate Cass Cain has no Nightwing, or he doesn't give those long and kind of creepy sex talks because Stacey Cain was the result of that. We first met in a multiverse fighting tournament, after she learned of mine and Barb's existence she wanted nothing else but to kill us. (Oh another odd fact every other child of any other Cassandra Cain in the Multiverse is a girl I don't know why it just is. Well the ones I saw anyway. They were a little freaked out about my existence. )


She's always been better at martial arts than me I would beat her with blasts. I can tell by her body language she thinks it's going to be the same way, wait until she sees what I learned from David Cain, and Lady Shiva in the past.

Gwen did something odd, She got into a stance and stated yelling " KA ME HA..."


Where the hell did she learn that? “No! This is between us, one day you'll have to tell me where you learned ki moves."

“Your Aunt." Gwen smiles. "You'd better win Bruce."

Stacey smiles confidently until I punch her in the face too fast for her to respond.
She's taken aback but tries to feint me, we went move for move until I caught her with a knee to the gut. She growls “No flying? No blasts what afraid?"

She was trying to distract me so she can surprise me with her Bo staff. I block it with the adamantium sword Trunks gave me as a kid. After a few shots I cut the staff, she tries to fight me with both sticks I slash her leg when she tries it.

“No... You can't have gotten that much better! It's impossible."

“I went into the past and got some training from my grandparents maybe you've heard of them? David Cain And Sandra Woo San. Oh yeah I also got some tips from a guy named Richard Dragon. The LOA gave me a nick name back then, Tell me if you've heard it I'm no longer the skinny kid you used to bully I'm now the One Who Is All."


She screams “No! That is my title!" She turns Super Saiyan 4. Weird that she can't fly or fire blasts but she can turn SS, It's like learning to run before you can walk. She runs at me and gets a kick in her leg.

She keeps trying for me I chop block her leg when she falls I grab onto the leg and pull her leg out of its socket. “I’ve won and it was easy! Surrender!"

She spits at me. “You learned some new tricks brother but I will die before I surrender to you."

I smirk “You’re just mad that I was planned and you’re the result of a defective condom."

She tries to open hand strike my throat. I grab her hand and break her wrist. " You I know this may not be your fault, I suspect Grandma Bulma once had the theory that kids made form parents of two different realties end up insane Poor Justice and Galen's kids or us with Cain blood are just doomed. Whatever you've scarred me every time we fought so now I'll scar you."

I put my hand over her face and burn in the Mark of Cain "You've lost. Live with the shock let it fester inside silently I don't kill family so you get to breathe but you'll always have my mark and know you were spared by the One Who Is All."

That felt good. As I fly my Gwen toward home a weird flash stops us. I land and this robed figure, asks “What do you want?"

The Hell? "And who are you supposed to be the president of the Galen fan club?"

“I am the Time Trapper, and you will speak to me with respect!"

I laugh. “Yes and I'm the Easter Bunny..."

“No you are Bruce Cain Briefs. Once and future leader of the League of Assassins. The founder of the Children of Cain, You will live several lifetimes and never age your children will not be so lucky since they will have too much human DNA."

“You know Trapper you've screwed with me and taken my mate I think I should kill you."

He gestures at me and I feel a Techno magic blast knocks me back. It reminds me of when I was a kid and would bounce around Aunt Justice's living room and Uncle Galen would give me a techno magic swat to get me to shut up.

“Yes you recognize the power don't you?" The Trapper says I realize I can't read his body language his not a techno mage then my mind goes over what Galen said about shadow... they alwys ask... “What do you want?"

I never thought I'd actually meet one. “Cain join me and all you can ever want will be yours, or be like your uncle Mirai and become trapped at the End of time like him.”

“What are you planning?" I ask.

“You broke time and ushered in all these changes, Earth should have been conquered, you stopped that from happening Galen was supposed to die you stopped that. The teen Titans were supposed to become monsters you stopped that. I'm going to put that back the way it was supposed to go, I'm going to end the age of heroes long before it leads to the Legion of Superheroes. You can join me or you can be erased from history time traveler."

“Go screw yourself." I respond.

“The dye is cast Cain you shall be destroyed with the rest. But first just know I will erase Galen from Justice's timeline I have already gave a call to him that the Excalibur is in danger when he returns to his reality he will find he can't return to yours. This is a favor to my servant the Evil Mirai I don't need to do this her legacy will be cast as one of the greatest villains in history. Soon all heroes will be seen that way. Prepare Cain your world will soon unravel."

"Okay that's weird Bruce." Gwen states as the Trapper vanishes. “What do you want to do now?"


“A storm is coming." I state. “We gather an army."

Labels: , , , ,





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

How confusing. I hope there's not going to be questions at the end of it.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?