My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


Continued from here, here and here...

Justice and I had went to Hectis... We encountered a strange creature. With Justice powers, she was able to subdue him and learned he was being used...


The Corru had it's family. Shiara and I accompanied Justice...

The Corru was seriously over confidant and we were able to help P'tka and his family.

Seeing Justice on Hectis boosted the rebels self esteem.

I was sitting on a beach with Justice in my arms when I received and urgent message... It was the Excalibur, they were broadcasting hazardously in any way they could. It would seem Capitan Gideon was desperate to contact me. It also seemed that the ship and mission were in danger.

"Justice, I have to go.." I whispered...
She nodded, "I know I saw it in your eyes..."

We traveled on my ship back to Vampi's mansion... I carried Justice asleep past the labyrinth below Vampi's mansion. I laid Justice in the center of the Labyrinth, what was the fighting room normally used by Vampi and Mirai..

I casted a spell... The Sleeping Beauty spell... Justice would remain asleep until she is awaken by a kiss... A garden of thorny roses filled the labyrinth and seal Justice in...

Vampi looked at me and I smiled, "She will sleep and no one can get to her. If by any chance someone does they will not be able to awake her. Only.."

"the kiss of one's true love, I know the story Galen." Vampi stated...

I smiled, "Well a person can actually have several true loves. Only someone Justice loves and cares about and feels the same for her can break the spell... If someone enters the Labyrinth and she doesn't love him and he doesn't love her, Justice will vanish when they get close and be relocated somewhere else in the Labyrinth. There will also be holo demons protecting her. This way I do not have to worry about her, while I am gone. If evil Mirai comes after her he will not be able to find her."

As much as I wanted to I could not kiss Justice goodbye, I would have to save it when I returned.

Shiara and I left for my time and Universe...


"Galen The Excalibur." Shiara announced.

I entered and saw my old friend sitting going over scouting reports...


I clapped my hands and rubbed them together, smiling to hide my confusion, "So what is the emergency?"


"Galen what are you talking about?" Matthew queried

My face fell in a grimace, "You sent a distress call.."

"I did?" The was quickly becoming frustrating, "Galen I don't know who pulled one on you but... I sent no distress call.."


Something in my gut was telling me this was bad... Very bad...

"Matthew I must go.." I said turning on my heels quickly

"Go? you just got here." I heard him call out to me and them sigh, "technomages.."


I and Shiara boarded my ship quickly... "Galen what is wrong?"

I said nothing... I flew at fast speed and attempted to return to the Universe and time where Justice is...

I fell back...

"Galen?" Shiara asked again...

I tried again to reenter and then hung my head, "We can not return to the other Universe and time... Something very strong and very powerful... Definitely Shadow tech is blocking our access."

Shiara cried, "HS"

I returned to the Excalibur and tried to find away to by pass the technology the Trapper is using... I fear Justice is in grave danger...


tbc

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Mirai Trunks gossips...

Why didn't you people belive me ? Evil WON! The age of heroes is over! And Justice will spend eternity in a living death. While you stay stuck in your reality eat it pervert! Feel the agony of defeat while I feel the thrill of victory All hail the future ruler of the Multiverse! All Hail The Time Trapper!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Someone is always in grave danger.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?