My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Revenge is best served cold....

Joe hurt Karen and he hurt her really bad... I sat watching Kristy cry over her body... She laid in a comma...


I heard someone running in the hall, I sensed two very familiar Kis... My beloved sister and her clown spawn boyfriend...

Bra reached up and gave me a hug, "Oh Cabain, I am so sorry..."

goten glared at me and I just pulled away my anger and need to exact revenge swelling...

Bra shook me, "Cabain... Well?"

"Well what? " I said...

"What did the Dr say?" my sister asked...

"They did all they could, she is in a coma... At this point they dont know if she will make it..." I said..

The Clown walked up and reached his hand to me, "Dude I brought some senzu beans..."

Bra took them and walked in the room with Kristy I stood at the door and looked at Goten, "If they help her I will owe you..."

"Your not that stupid are you..." Goten asked...

I glared at him and before I could answer, "You and Vegeta you both have the same look... I know that look and going after Joe is just dumb..."
I grabbed and shoved him against the wall,"Listen clown do not compare me to that man as for my inttentions concerning Joe fix it they are none of your bussiness." I said with Bra pulling me off of Goten...


I looked at Karren... "Kristy watch over her.. I will be back later..."

Bra tried to talk me out of it but I was going to see Victor first and make sure I was right about him not having anything to do with this and then I would make joe pay for what he did to Karren

As I left I heard my sister tell Goten to go fetch that clown spawn of a father of his...

AS if Kakarot would stop me from beating the life out of that maniac....

Labels: