My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Monday, January 15, 2007

I always knew my sister had a sweet life…


She has a husband that pampers her and is a great lover …..
Then last night I caught two teens making out in the graveyard… After my feeding I dumped the bodies in the dungeon….

I have tried to get my husband to try new things… To experiment a little…. Before we could get anywhere that oaf Joe Fix it showed up…

I was hissing at him while my lovely husband came to my rescue….

After Fixit left …. Miari was called to work leaving me home at this huge Mansion alone…

But my sister doesn’t just have a husband she has ex lovers that come to visit her as well… Trunks is Miari's brother… Seducing him was easy…. He wouldn’t let me bite him…. I certainly got to get these brothers together for a little two on one …..

I tried to get Trunks to stay but he wouldn't soon… Miari returned…. I was going to get romantic with him but that teenager showed up….

In the morning I was expected to cook breakfast…. YUCK!

"Miari, I am not feeling well.. Can you just give um um HS some money to get some breakfast on his way to work…." I began kissing around his neck, "Please… Its okay isn't it.."

He pulled me into his lap, "Sure, you must really feel bad not to cook… You normally always insist come hell or high water…."

I kissed around to his mouth….

He pulled away, "You going to see Justice today right?"

Damn not the other brat, "Sure.. First thing after you go… Unless you want to play hooky?"

Miari shook his head, "I wish I could.."

Soon the house was empty… until some girl scouts came by with cookies… I am not sure how the cookies taste but the girls' blood was quiet sweet…

I had Vampires from the covens come and get the bodies from the dungeon before someone found them…

Then I went to visit my dear husband…

"Vampirella?!?!" A man with a cigar looked out his door from his desk, "This is a surprise.. Normally we have to ask you here several times.. You don't often visit on your own occur…."

I looked at the name plate.. Col. Fury…. "Well, I think I have been a little harsh in the past… I am working on making things better between Miari and I," I walked in his office and shut the door then slinked over to his desk, "although I am jealous about all the time he spends with you and not with me," I walked around the desk and sat in front of Fury on some papers he was working on.. Then I swung my leg over him and around on the other side so I was straddling him and his chair, "A woman can get quite lonely."

I drew a talon and played with his chest and then took his cigar .. twirling my tongue around it a few times before taking a puff

I handed his cigar back to him and was about to slide into his lap when a knock came at the door… A lovely red head walked in….

"Mmmm another playmate.." I said and winked at her… I rose and seductively slithered from Fury's desk… "I think I will see if my husband has some time for me.."

I walked in and Miari was on the phone.. He had a cubical more than an office… No privacy what so ever…. He hung up, "Something wrong.."

I shook my head, "No I just visited Justice… I wanted to let you know her condition is unchanged… and maybe see where you work… "

I slid in his lap.. He looked around at the other agents walking past, "Um Vampi…:" I slid my hands down his pants…

"Oh let them watch.." I teased…

"No Vampi not here… What is with you?" Miari asked….

I pouted, "I am lonely.. very lonely….. "

"Briefs! We need a hard copy on that file! NOW!" a man shouted and Miari stood almost knocking me onto the floor…

"Vampi I will ask for some time off but not now.." He punched with his fingers some keys from his computer and then walked into a closet with a copymachine….

I followed and locked the door…. "Why not now…" I purred as I rubbed my body up and down his …."I need my husband"

I unfastened his slacks and spun him around to face me, "and I think my husband needs me… "

"Vampi, I have a lot of work……" He mumbled as I knelt before him…."Vampi are you listenin……..ohhhhhh.."

I felt his hands take handfuls of my hair… Soon he was like putty in my hands… I drew my fangs… He looked puzzled, "You always say you can't bite me again until a bite heals completely… To keep from drinking…" I sunk my fangs into his neck… and he pushed my head deeper… the power of his blood was like pure nectar from the gods…. I wanted every drop as we made love I matched my sucking of his blood to the rhythm of our bodies…. I would have every drop… He began to weaken… his knees buckled as he gasp for me to take more ……

Suddenly a portal opened and lighten hit me burning my flesh I stood to find that sword of his at my throat…..

Miari struggled with his cloths half off his body as he grabbed the damn thing….

Fury and others came bursting in the door with guns drawn…. I passed out at Miari's feet….


When I woke I over heard Fury telling Miari about 'My behavior' …. I sighed out loud, "Seriously Fury… You can't take a little teasing… I was on my way to see Miari … See this is what I get for trying to give you guys at SHIELD a chance.… " I rose stumbling, " For Miari I tried to be understanding and tease and joke with you all and I get you stabbing me in my back… Are you trying to wreck my marriage… Not that Tony's demands on Miari isn't doing enough of that…" I looked at Miari, "You know a wife needs to see her husband sometimes.. You know you said not now I didn’t think you would attack me with your sword… I thought you loved me…"

I stormed out… teary eyed…. Mrs. Burnheart eat your heart out!
I went immediately over to see Trunks to cry on his shoulder in his giant office on how I went to surprise Miari and he attacked me with his sword.. that everytime I try to get romantic he let's other things come first…. His support of Tony…SHIELD… the registration act… Then I began kissing him…..

He pulled away and called his secretary, "Mrs. Summers… clear my calendar for the rest of the day… I do not want to be disturb… BY ANYONE! Lock the door behind you please….."

OH BOY… Yes my sister had the life but now its all mine!









Vampi, Trunks, Justice

Labels: