My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Monday, January 15, 2007

A Mystery.....

"Lt. Cabain Reaper…. ?" The West City Detective smiled, "We heard a lot about you… You make LA SWAT team look like real heroes.."

"Thanks." I said…

"So what brings you to west City?" He asked…. "Oh wait you have family here… right?"

"Yes sir.." I answered again…

"Ever considered leaving LA and working for us.. You would be closer to home…" He smiled…

"Thank-you sir but you have the Great Sayianman… and a few others… LA has only us few good men.." I smiled…

"Are you sure because we sure could use you.. Especially now… We have had several people come up missing…. Two teens.. The boy was 17 the girl 16…. Now 4 girl scouts….. No one has a clue.." He sighed as he sat down and rubbed his temples…. "I'm sorry why was you wanting to talk to me again?"

"Old Sergeant Deeks is retiring sir.." I smirk, "We want to give him a surprise party and we understand you two were close.."

"Man ol Bob is heading to sunny Florida huh…. Yeah we were buddies in the army… went into the academy together… Just leave the party arrangements to me.." He smiled and shook my hand….

"Sir, we found some bodies…" a young raw officer came running in…

I went to the crime scene.. a land fill outside the city… The persons were all killed by the same way… Vampirism!

"Sir, I can talk to a few people I know.. See what I can come up with… " I said sternly….

"Damn Vampires are everywhere these days… West City was once a nice city." He spat….and then nodded as I left…


With Vampires there was only one person to see… my sister-in-law.. Vampirella… I wanted to swing by and congratulate both my brother and Vampi as well as to see when he might be my best man….


Karen and I have spent a lot of time away from each other while she consoles her sister…. Joe breaks Krissy's heart every chance he can get….


I rang the bell as I was about to leave , Vampi drives up.. She smiles… Funny she smells of Trunks… Must be my imagination….

"Well, if it isn't my sister-in-law… Congratulations!" I smile and hug her…. She pulls me uncomfortable close to her….


"Come in…" She says in a sugared tone…

"I was hoping to talk with Miari too.." I say looking around…

"Miari is at work… Here have a drink he will be home shortly…" She hands me a glass….

"Vampirella, some people have been killed it's Vampires… If you could help the police..:" I began explaining...

"Of course…" she smiled refilling my glass…. Her words became hypnotic….

She and I talked for a while and before I knew it the bottle was empty….

She began undressing me, "Vampi, wait what are you doing..:"

She whispered more hypnotic words…. Suddenly I felt a pierce sharpness in my neck… I wanted to fight but then became aroused… I wanted her to bite me more and I wanted her….

She kissed me her mouth still wet with my blood I tried to turn away…. I pushed her fangs to m neck begging her to bite me more…

She pushed me back and dug her talons into my chest as she bit down into my neck…. After a while I became weak…. The whole room became fuzzy….

I vaguely heard the doorbell… and Vampirella cuss and then all when black….

Labels: