My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Monday, September 17, 2007

Dragons VS Dragon-Elf....

I traveled with Justice and HS into Hades, HS had a quest but the quest was a bit of a mystery. While in the center of Hades Galen joined us. We continued to travel out of Hades beyond to a place between Hades and earth. I had a lot of opportunity to learn more on my friends.

Like I discovered HS had a girlfriend that has just done him wrong. That Justice has a Destiny but no one is sure what that Destiny is.

While Galen has had to vanish from time to time to get away from Justice and her flirtatiousness I took in the scenery. I saw winged creatures and asked if they were Dragons. I thought "Seeing dragons would be cool." I mean I am always mistaken as a Dragon. In my reality there is always the question if they existed.

However HS said still being in Hades that they weren't. Soon we were out of Hades standing underneath a the Tower of Fire.. From it Dragons took flight like a flock of birds that had just been disturbed..

HS was looking over the map... "We have to go up.. Yes and those are Dragons... Small ones, guards."

I glowed, "WOW Dragons.."

When we entered it was great at first, HS pointed out the Guardian Dragons and put his arm around my waist. Then Galen appeared and HS removed his arm. One of the Dragons attacked.. At one point I and HS went over the side.
I realized that Galen must be in danger and as his familiar I have a duty to him so I let go and transformed into my true form.

I didn't want to fight a dragon but I couldn't let him hurt my friends or especially Galen.

So I prepared to fight this Dragon. HS warned that we couldn't harm them so I tried not to.. Justice used her powers and the Dragon calmed down after seeing her. It seems the Dragons know her and a little of her destiny.

The Guardian dragon told HS he was going to get a special horse.

I shyed away, "Don't Look at me.."

"Why?" HS asked

"Because I am in my true form... I am... " Ugly is the word.. Freak is another

HS didn't say either, no he said, "Exotically beautiful!"

With a sigh Galen stated, "So Romeo now that we know what your quest is shall we go get your Stallion?"

HS went to check on Justice and Galen chuckled at me as I changed into my normal humanoid form, "Come on my little Ugly duckling we have no time to waste."



tbc....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Vince Briefs gossips...

Bah! people call you a freak because guss what? you are one! I' bet My future Dad called you one in your future reality.

Oh and the dragon killing thing I think I'll go out and test that theory.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Duchess-General Amelia Cartwright gossips...

Its hard to see anyone as a freak anymore... So welcome to the freak gang...

One of us... One of us...

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?