My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Very interesting indeed...


While Shiara was out with her friend finding more about Sky. I was thinking about what happened and about our Dark Past. Something back Sky off, and I think I know what. Our technology is handed down to the ancients, a race called the Taratimude from the shadows. This has been our leaders dark secret skeleton for centuries... The truth is now out among my order but no further.

As I was ponder this Shiara returned. "that was a short visit?"

"She had school. Galen, are you married?" my familiar moves over and sits across from me

"Married?" I was shocked... "what preempted that question.?"

"Justice asked. I told her I can say unless you tell me I can but, well it got me thinking. I don't see anything which suggests you are. However Durena..." She just continued to speak with out a pause or break

"Durena, " I paused a moment, "is a friend nothing more. No I am not married we do not have relationships like ," I hesitated, "that. It is difficult to explain. I did however have a lover, my true love, my only true love. She .. is ... gone." I hadn't realize that my voice had trailed off

"oh, I will not ask anymore." She looked at me with concerned eyes.

I sighed, "There is no reason to be concerned. You can tell Justice she should find someone her age. The last thing I need is a 16 year old girl with a crush."

"She won't be 16 for long and anyone she date won't mature as fast as her. She hasn't had any growth spurts, so it seems the closer she gets to an adult the slower this maturing process but .." again speaking like a head on collision

"Shiara," I paused, "you are my familiar not a dating service. I am fine. End of discussion."

She nodded,"What was her name?"

I sighed, "Isabel."

Later Shiara left again, soon she contacted me through the amulet. The amulet interfaced with nano fibers which run in her eyes and ears allowing me to literally see and hear what she does..
So she has gotten help from Justice to access Mirai's computer into SHIELD HQ.
She has the files on Sky. I begin immediately copying all known info. I just finish when I hear Agent Briefs... I use my connection with Shiara to coach her and tell her what to say to the young Sayian.

Shiara stays for dinner and later returns..

"Galen I am sorry I have failed you." she hung her head
I was in the cockpit listening to some soothing techno bells and crystals...

"Fail me? Shiara what is this nonsense you are saying..." I smiled and then reclined...

After a few days of studying the data on Sky, I realized why I must learn more. Perhaps through this Cyberdyne. I decided it was time for me to meet Agent Briefs. He was not in his office but our dealing with family matters and the SHIELD director was looking for a spider.

he had been yelling at some Agents that looked like they still had acne. I conjured wind and mist and with the help of a few well placed illusion spells magically appeared in a dark corner have my reasons, "Hello."

"Who the hell are you?" He growled.

"A friend." I said

"A friend?" he scoffed

"Yes a friend... " I paused for effect, "A friend in need of a favor"

He slammed his fist down on his desk, "I don't have time for some magician, Black Widow is missing."

"I am not to found of bug or especially arachnids so I am afraid I can not help you, but I do hope you find the Latrodectus mactans or was it one of the other Latrodectus ." I walked into the light, "Your help will benefit us both I think."

"You must be Galen." He sneered

"Guilty as charged. I need more info on Cyberdyne specifically on the TX model that calls herself Sky." I say


He laughs, "Are you a glutton for punishment? I can give you what we have but.."

"I already know what you know, I need what you don't know." I walked around and folded my arms

"If we could get more info don't you think we would have it?" He folded his arms and we stood face to face in almost a challenging posture

"I have faith in you and your team." I smiled

"Why?" he asked placing a cigar in his mouth and searching for a match.

I used a quick spell to produce a flame from my hand, "Why do I have faith in you and your team?"

"No," He took a puff, "Why are you so interested in the mega-mutant-bitch-bot from hell?"

"I have my reasons though I can not share them at this time. I will be back when you have something for me." before he could respond I disappeared

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

I'm sure Seven would object to trhat description of her friend Sky.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

that was Fury who said that not me

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?