My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Getting the 3rd Degree

I think I have failed Galen as his familiar. I guess it would be easier if we carried all of our past experiences from our previous life cycles. Sadly only few memories are past, most end up being filed in the Akashic Records. Some say with focus and medication those memories can be accessed. Those that are past as I have explained before are mere feelings of Deja Vu or manifest themselves with very vivid dreams.


So how have I failed? We had a run in with the Cyborg that we have learned calls herself Sky. She put me to Sleep and had perfect opportunity to destroy Galen. It would seem Galen prevailed over her though it has bothered him... I understand that it has something to do with his past, well all Technomages past.

He sent me to visit Justice and perhaps see if I could learn more about Sky.

When I arrived Vampirella, Justice's mother directed me upstairs. My new friend was in with her brother discussing Calculus...

"Perhaps i can help?" I said...

"Shiara! You know calculus?" Justice asked bouncing over to me...
I nodded it really wasn't a hard question but with my Technopathy I know the sunject pretty well. I heard HS whispered in his dog's ear, "Hoser boy, you know that almost cat like thing Justice has." He barked. "SHhhh boy, go chase him..."

I guess I should tell him at some point that Firewalker's hearing is as good as a dog's

Justice ran after the dog screaming, "Call that dumb dog of yours HS."
He whistled for his dog and walked over to me. While Justice was getting Norn He opened a dialogue with me..

"So Justice says you are a shape-shifter like her." He brushed his hair back

"Yes, and you?" I smiled looking at him. He was so cute

"No, I can turn into stronger Devil's but I am not what you would call a shapeshifter." He stated...

I just smiled. He continued, "She says you look like a dragon sometimes. do you breath fire?"
He raised his eye brows and then extended a hand forward to show he could produce fire...

I stepped close to him and spoke as I spoke the air I breath began to heat until it caught with a flash of a flame, " I ( invisible Breathe) don't know (air becomes slightly heated and slightly visible as I breathe) We have (the air is so much hotter than the room you can really see my breath) been known (breathe fire) too."

He dropped the book he was holding and stood there staring...
Justice came in, "Shiara come on we will go to the Grave yard pond.."

I walked out... I told her I needed to find out more about Sky and she suggested we tap into SHIELD HQ.

We went into the Study and Justice opened up and started her father's laptop. "I had Ker hack in before but.."

"I can." I said using my Technopathy to access his computer.

"Wow your eyes..." Justice said...

"yes they glow with the glyphs of my mother's people when I use my Techno abilities." I stated

She smiled, "It is cool."

I was using my ability to locate and pull all available files on Sky. I has touched my medallion on my collar to activate it so Galen could see through my eyes and copy these files.

Just then Justice and I heard a voice. It was her Dad. He caught us and he wasn't happy. Apparently someone from his office called. It was because I was sloppy.

Justice took the blame though I tried to get Mr Briefs to understand she only did it at my request for information.

"Justice go help your mother set the table I wish to speak with your friend." he said...

My amulet was still active, So Galen could see through my eyes and hear through my ears. I could hear his voice in my head. "Remain calm Shiara."

"Okay, I am waiting. " Agent Briefs stated...

"I am sorry I am bond by the oath of a familiar. I can't disclose any information too..." I stopped as I heard Galen instruct me to tell the Sayian of our encounter with Sky.

"I am a familiar, my master and I had a close call with the one that call herself Sky." I stated.

"Who is your Master?" He asked

"Galen, he isn't from this time or Universe. Where we are from things are different. Our Past your present is different. The only Sayian is like one I met earlier, your father I believe. However Vegeta isn't from our Universe or time. No one knows how he got there, he keeps to himself. He is known as the silent warrior. He lives on a moon and stands looking into the valley. He hold a locket of blue hair and doesn't speak but will fight any who come to challenge him." I said word from word what Galen told me I could say. He was hoping that the mention of Vegeta would distract Mirai from us...

"Galen and You." He was putting us right back on point

"Galen felt a power a dangerous one past through our time and Universe. He followed Sky here. The woman is more dangerous than we anticipated. We haven't determined what kind of threat she is but she is capable of being a threat to this time and Universe as well as our own." Galen was actually speaking through me, but Mr Briefs didn't know, "We have enough problems in our Universe, there is no Superman, no batman, no super heroes of any kind. Just the humans who have rose to become heroes because they had no choice. When Galen chooses to appear and speak to you or whoever, he will."

The purple hair sayian shook his head, "Fine. Will you be staying for dinner?"

When he looked at me I think he realized I was about to decline and he spoke, "My son is in there singing some sappy love song. He would be disappointed if you didn't."

Since Galen said for me to stayed I did. Mr Briefs had me sit between Justice and Hotstuff. Across was Son Gohan and Videl and Vampirella and Mirai sat across from each other on the sides of us.

I listened as the family began discussing Justice going to school. I could see neither Vampirella or Mirai were happy but Gohan must have felt it was better for her socially. "We do not know Justice's destiny, we think she is just a symbol but what if her destiny requires to one day lead. She will need social skills. I am delighted to tutor her, she is my finest student but there are things I can't teach."

It was agreed that Justice would begin attending school with HS as he asked me to call him. As we sat Vampi and Mirai left clearing the table to bring out desert. I overheard Vampirella ask her husband what he was doing, "Are you encouraging HS?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." he said to her

"Oh so you deny trying to help HS with Shiara by sitting them together." She laughed
"Who me?" from the giggling it was getting private... I tried to focus on something else... I really need to tell them my hearing is really good...

In the middle of dessert HS's cell went off.

"Isn't the rule no cells at the table!" Justice's dad yelled...
HS answered, "Kon can't talk we are...... WHAT!"

"Hot Stuff don't yell at the table" his mother scolded...

After a while he said he needed to be excuse and go to see Kon... "Your grounded..." both parents said at the same time

HS then explained that Kon got beaten by someone named Vincent... Just then my amulet glowed, "Shiara return."

I bowed at the Sayians and Drakulonian and hugged Justice good-bye... Then I steeped back in a warm glow I then shifted and found myself back on Galen's ship...

"Galen I am sorry I have failed you." i said as I entered the cockpit where he sat back listening to some soothing techno bells and crystals...

"Fail me? Shiara what is this nonsense you are saying..." He looked at me with hat mysterious smile and then reclined...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Vegeta gossips...

Wow my future sucks hopefully that's an alternate universe version.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Shiara gossips...

well its an alt version of you

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?