My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dryad Doodle squat!

(continued here and here)

How did I get into this mess?

"I have abilities well like a Dryad, I can interface, connect with trees.. These trees are evil they are trying to feed of my ..." I was becoming weak. These tainted trees were having the opposite effect on me...

Normally trees are a source of strength, my allies but not these.

HS stepped forward and tried to remove the vines but they started to grow up his legs and began digging into his skin.. He and I were almost completely paralyzed... Our movements limited and almost none existent.

This thing was feeding off our energy, our KI as HS put it. Our cloths had been dissolved and our skin was changing, we were turning a tree, becoming one of these Tainted Trees.

I gasped, "Galen is coming."

He heard what was happening from my amulet. I had already told him these trees were attempting to attack me. This was so terrible, I was the familiar yet Galen was having to rescue me...

I started to cry and HS pulled me close. I could tell he was struggling. Movement was becoming more and more difficult. I wrapped my arms around HS and began to sob into his chest as he held me.

"Shiara are you okay?" HS pulled me tight to him as the vines swallowed our bodies. I nodded and he choked a bit.

As I looked up I could see he was having problems breathing. Even I could barely breathe, The vines had completely covered us up to our heads. Galen wouldn't know where we were if the vines completely covered us. I could see in his eyes that HS had the same idea. He couldn't use his powers of fire neither could I.

He leaned down as if to kiss me when I could hear Galen and Justice approaching... We forced our heads to move.

"OH my GOD!" Justice gasp... "HS! SHIARA! Are you okay?"

Galen said nothing just examine the tree and roots.

HS tried to say something...

"Don't speak," Galen commanded, "Its like a Boa Constrictor."

"Don't touch us.." I gasp with breaths...

"I said don't speak or struggle." Galen repeated...

"Can't you bun it? I had used my flute and turned some into Crystal that moved in my way. Then I shattered them" Justice inquired and then as if to realize, "Blink once for yes twice for no."

Galen was busy studying the situation while I and HS blinked to try to answer her questions...

No we couldn't use our powers and no there wasn't anything we could do...


Galen stood up straight, "Can you use your flute now?"

Justice frowned, "No not without turning HS and Shiara into Crystal."

"Then it is up to me!" He clapped his hand together... "HS you're resistant to fire yes?"
He blinked yes....

Wait! I am not fire resistant Yes I have Pyrokenesis but I can be burn, somewhat why our eyes can heal small burns. "No no no" I gasped desperately.

"Galen Something is wrong with Shiara," Justice observed...

Galen shook his head, "I know Shiara, you can be burn I will localize my fireballs on HS."

Galen summoned a fireball... "Let's see if we can burn enough of them away to free you."

He hit the tree on HS side... Anything that wasn't HS burnt away and HS skin returned to Normal. "Ah! I think I have it!"

He hit it again this time the vines withered away from HS and me... He prepared to hit the tree again... As the vine withered down to my waist I realized Our cloths were not returning.. I covered my breast with my arms. Before I could say anything he hit the tree and the vines crawled away into the shadows of the woods around us..

"EWWW HS what happened to your cloths," Justice said turning to look away and tossing him her knapsack..

"Those damn trees ate it!" He cussed and then realizing I was standing there naked turned away...

I was attempting to use my Technopathy to summon my cloths.. HS used Justice's knapsack to cover himself and walked around some rocks... I could see him moving in the corner of my eye but it wasn't until Galen cleared his throat did I look at him and see him dart his eyes quickly. I felt Galen's heavy cloak...

"I don't need it I can summon me cloths, my nanites have to replenish..." I told Galen...

"Well until they do," He tossed a stern look at HS, "Let's cover you up."

Justice was looking for HS knapsack, "HS I can't find it."

I summoned armor and then pulled from my cloths a glyph and tossed over to HS, it turned to some armor for him. "Try that until we find yours." I gave Galen his cloak back and joined Justice.

Justice was standing petrified... She looked at me, "The vines." My eyes followed where she was pointing... The vines was being drawn back to a Twisted Corrupted tree... It looked at us and hissed...


I summoned two swords, "Justice go warn Galen!"

My breath began heating up until I was breathing small bursts of flame...

More shadows moved and the trees moved toward after forming legs...


This wasn't good...


I follow Justice back, "Galen!"



"I see them!" he stated as a fire ball formed in his hand...


They were swarming around us... Galen fired one fireball after another and So did I.



Just was using her Flute to crystallize them. The forest was thick and full of these trees.....

"I don't they are happy with you Galen." Justice teased trying to conceal the worry in her voice.


"Trees have never been so aggressive!" I yell between long fire breaths

"I wasn't aware trees could walk!" Justice replied...


"Well I have read about these ones, called Ents." Galen added in between fireballs.




3 rows of trees then went up in flame and then more as fire rained from the sky...



"Take that!" HS says and walks over, "Cool clothes, Shiara." He patted his armor.

"Your welcome," I said noticing how handsome he was...

"Well it looks as if HS as took out the forest. Perhaps we should go?" Galen stated...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jawa Juice gossips...

Leaf it to you to get to the root of the matter. It must stem from a bad childhood. Perhaps if you branch out and try something new. You know, go out on a limb. Just like Julius Cedar. –Did you know he was a Rowan?





Um…I’ll take a Stoli and sand on the rocks.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Vegeta gossips...

I Don't get why humans constantly stop others from mating,

If I live a million years. ( And I had a grandfather that did that.) I'll never underand why earthlings are so set on fighting biological urges. Hell Bulma had me try to keep Vincent away from Cass for a long time . bah1 Earthlings

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?