My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Something to write home about...

Techno-message to Alwyn
-----------
Since we have a long walk a head I thought I would type this.
I am join with my familiar Shiara, a teenage boy named HS and a teen girl name Justice.

We have had quite an interesting journey. I have seen Hades, a river of fire and, of course the reason for this Techno-message, dragons.

Yes real life, honest to god Dragons. No before you ask they are not gold. They are guardians to a tower called the tower of fire.

However I seem to make a slight error, I had cast Shadow Skin to cloak myself from the teen girl who has developed an obvious crush on me. Appearing as if I had disappeared and then when we were in the tower and seeing the black dragons I dispelled my spell.

It startled the Dragon and it attacked. Fortunately we were able to get things under control. After traveling up and over to a floating land, we entered a vile and corrupted Swamp.

It didn't take us long to be separated and this has ceased to be entertaining.
I didn't sense any technology so Technomancy wasn't used, but here they use a lot of natural magic.

Shiara had activated her amulet before and through it I had a connection to her but the swamp caused a lot of interference.

As I was searching another dragon attacked me, although I am more incline to say this was some kind of Serpent or Giant snake.

I fired a Electric plasma beam at it... like the ones of fire but this uses electricity.

I felt with it being in water that would have a better effect and it did.

I told her to search for the boy and I would search for the girl.

She let out a yelp and I could see through her eyes she had fallen, not long the boy followed... Then the trees here began swallowing Shiara and then HS for trying to help.

I rushed to get to her, running into Justice. She was wielding two swords. "Come with me. Shiara and HS is in trouble.."

I couldn't believe my eyes when I got there....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,