My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Sunday, September 30, 2007

What is with Teenagers these days?

Techno-message recieved from Alwyn
-----------
Galen my boy,
Dragons you say? Oh I do love Dragons especially gold ones with red eyes. I should visit these places. So you have a familiar now, this is quit interesting. Do tell me how this adventure of yours ends...
------------


I suppose a Technomages job is never done. After I had dealt with the crisis with Shiara and the tainted trees. We traveled to Fellsworn City. I met some Wizards of ancient natural magic. We had a few debates and then I spoke with the Inn keeper. I am more comfortable in my ship so I informed him that I wouldn't need the room HS so generously paid for. I then returned to my ship for a shower and quiet evening.

Only my evening wasn't quiet! I had an intruder.


When I heard the stumbling around I thought it may be Shiara...
"Shiara is that..." I stopped, this wasn't Shiara but a strange naked teenage girl. "Who are you and how did you get ...."

"Galen, it's me. I... I," She looked down at herself and I realized that it was Justice, "Guess I should ask Shiara to show me how she does the clothes thing..." She shrugged, "I am used to having Norn and Ker carry my clothes, so I didn't think about it this time."


"Justice? Damn Shapeshifters! So how long have you been practicing your new hobby?" I sneered. Damn Shapeshifters indeed. I will have to create a spell to identify them.

"Hobby?" She asked

"As a voyeur!" I snapped as I threw her some of Shiara's cloths.


I grabbed a shirt, "we are going to have a talk, you and I!"


I was trying to explain to her in the most delicate way that this crush of hers was inappropriate. However she had some sort of spell.

Right before me she aged a year. I tended to her and in the morning she woke. Her aging is troublesome for her and I can understand. Growing quickly not really having time to enjoy her childhood not to mention to make friends only to have to leave them behind due to the age difference.

She has a boy named Bart she was seeing, Although at breakfast she told me another boy named Inertia said Bart sent him to same it was over and that he didn't want to see her again.

"You should speak with him, before you believe this other boy." I told her, "Why don't we find your brother."

I left to see if I could find HS and tell him that Justice had not been well. First I went to Shiara's room and found she wasn't alone.

Well I am not her father, She is merely my familiar so I will let his Parents worry.

I cleared my throat, "Good Morning you two. HS your sister has had one of her spells."

I then walked out... HS was stumbling to quickly get dress...


"Was it bad?" He said stumbling out the door behind me...

Justice waved, "It could have been worse."

"Great my little sister is now the same age as me." He stated and then sighed, "You okay?"

She nodded, "Galen took care of me."

He looked at me, "Thanks."

Shiara then walked out and looked at me with a worried look. I merely turned away, "So what is the plan now?"

HS stated, "I have to find out where the Night-mares- are."
As HS received a refund for my room and asked the Innkeeper Shiara used the time to ask me if I was mad.

"Why would I be mad? Ah here the boy comes now.." I walked toward HS

"The Innkeeper says we should speak with the Herders, they have a village near by." He stated...

Well this gives me time to send a Techno-message to Alwyn

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Kid Flash gossips...

Never want to see you again? Of course I do, I want to see you all the time. Every second of every day, but even for someone as quick as me that's hard. However I did send a message to your mom. Now if somebody told you I wanted to break up with you, don't worry. I'm gonna tell Wonder Woman, because she's Wally's friend and I'm sure she'll do something to Inertia.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Shiara gossips...

thanks raven

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?