My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Creatures of Magic

Galen was quiet, He had come to my room and found that I was not alone, after having an interesting night.


I asked if he was mad and he said no. He said he was quiet because he was writing a letter.

I am glad he wasn't angry, being his familiar doesn't mean I can't have interests even love interest. However some are bothered by it.

Not Galen. I am so glad. I like HS. The night we spent together on the Balcony which lead us to sharing my room was wonderful.

Galen had come for me because Justice had one of her growth spurts. She is now about 16 years old.


"The Innkeeper says we should speak with the Herders, they have a village near by." HS stated...

"The Herders?" Galen inquired.

"We need to find old Mac at the stables. the inn keeper says old Mac deals with the Herders." HS stated turning to me and taking my hand.

So now we are walking toward the stables holding hands, Galen is quietly writing his letter and Justice is smiling at him.


As soon as we arrive we find a funny little fellow... "The Herders you say?" He smiles, "Yes I do business with them. They are a Centaur clan just outside the city. They have a small village just beyond stampede ridge. If you are going that way you can take my list to them. I can pay you."


He smiled with a gold tooth and HS agreed.

It didn't take us long to find them, but nightfall comes quickly here and it was getting dark. We were invited to their village.

The Herders, would capture wild horses and buffaloes for the City of Fellsworn.

They were a lot like the old Native Americans from Ancient Earth.


The Clan's leader was away but we spoke to his son.

HS explained he had been sent to get a Night -mare


"Awww yes the Firehooves, which is their correct names. Yes often Heroes are sent to seek out one of the four." Gweth stated


"I am sorry I don't quite follow." HS stated. The rest of us just sat and listened.


Gweth looked at me, "Didn't the Elfling tell you?"

"I am not an Elf or a Dragon. I am a Firewalker and Galen's familiar. Though many make the mistake." I say respectfully.


He and members of his clan looked in bewilderment at one another, "Very well, sit. We will start a fire and tell you the story of the four."


So we sat together and listened to Gweth tell the story:

"A long time ago... A magical egg was laid, from this egg four magical creatures were born.

Of the Sky and of air was the Pegasus, Of the Sea and of water was the Hippocampus, of the Earth was the Unicorn and of the shadows and of Fire was the Firehooves

Unlike the dragons they didn't really rule or control a balance, but they were creatures of magic. Swift, strong and powerful.

They are enchanted and for many heros has been a way to reach destiny.

The Pegasus can fly with great speed, The Hippocampus can swim with great speed. The Unicorn and Firehooves or the twins can run with great speed.

The Unicorn has the power of the Dawn and the Firehooves as the power of the Dusk.

The Unicorn is crowned by a single horn which it can use in battle.
They have been tamed by heroes going into battle. The alicorn can be used just like the way a witch or wizard uses a wand. Often Unicorns are hunted for the horns. Unicorns can only be trapped one way. However the Unicorn's only real magic is they can bring light to darkness.

However what you call the Nightmares is the Firehooves, ithas fire coming from their nostrils, mouth and eyes and when they run their hooves catch on fire. Their hooves are stronger than any horse or Unicorn. Stamping thier hooves they can summon shadows, making it dark.

But they are mainly wanted for their speed strength and power when being ridden.



"So where would HS find one?" Galen then inquired.

"Well it's harder to find and capture them than it is a Unicorn. If it was a Unicorn you were after then you could have used the young girl." Gweth pointed at Justice. "Firehooves stay in shadows and disappear in shadows. A firehoove is only seen when it wants to be seen. Unlike Unicorns can not be tamed. Like your Mustang they are born wild and free." Gweth paused and thought a moment,"The only creatures known to hunt them are Worgens. I believe It is the full moon. Yes I think in the light of a full moon one can be seen. I would search the old ruins of Aeresoth. There is a full moon tomorrow, but be warn it is the home of the Worgens."

I and Justice were sitting together around a fire and she looked at him, "What is a Worgen?"


He laughed and wished a good nights rest... We all set out around the camp fire and went to sleep. Hopefully he will tell us tomorrow what a Worgen was.

After Galen and Justice went to sleep, I looked at HS and he at me. I wiggle closer to him meeting him have way...



There is just something very romantic about a camp fire...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,





3 Sat at the bar:

Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

A very mystical post, Shiara.

2:19 AM  
Blogger ? gossips...

there is a thin line between magic, and Scinece, and Love , and Fantasy. How can you tell when are you blinded by emotion or truly seeing someone for the first time That is the Question.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?