My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Ex...

Since Galen wanted me to stay while he tended to business on the Excalibur, I had plenty of time to spend with HS. He invited me to his Grandparents house for dinner. Although I didn't stay...

His Uncle Vincent (though they are the same age) was being cruel... What was so bad was I was having a good time.. I had met Vincent's girl friend Cass Cain and she was great...
I had admired her skills the last time I saw her... We talked about me being a familiar. I was telling her that my training as a familiar wasn't complete that because there are no more of my mothers people that there was no one who could finish it. I would have to stumble through and hope experience would be a good teacher..

HS grandmother, Bulma show us baby pictures of HS and Vincent. Then it was spoiled by Vincent.. Galen told me that I am way too sensitive about my looks and that I am different but ... So I didn't stay...

HS called later and asked if I wanted to double date with his friend Kon and Kon's girlfriend Cass.. (Another Cass)

I said sure so it was planned. The HS said we were quad-dating with Justice and some boy as well as Vincent and Cass Cain...

I don't mind meeting Cass again but somehow I had my doubts that the evening would be pleasant because of Vincent but I was surprise.. I enjoyed the company of both of the girls named Cass. Of course this boy what was his name Thad... um.. Inert... um... Justice's date said some off hand remark that instead of the ice show that we four should have a Jello fight...

Cass stated it was time for us to powder our noses, as the other Cass gave him a smack in the back of the head.

When I was coming from the bathroom with the Cassies I saw HS speaking with a dark haired girl.. "isn't that Laura."


It was, it was his ex... I decided to leave....

I was waiting for Galen to respond and open a portal for me to return when I sensed a presence.
I turned and with my technopathy had my nano-clothing change from my dress to something better for fighting...

"I don't want to fight you." It was her.. Laura..

I found my arms and tried to wipe away the tears... "Good because I am not going to stand in HS's way to being happy. Congratulations."

"What are you talking about?" She asked, then she nodded, "You think we are back together? No... that is too messed up, if I am lucky maybe he and I can still be friends."

She turned to look in the sky, "that is HS... He is looking for you. by the way, He and I may not be together but it doesn't mean I don't care what happens to him. Break his heart and I will break you."
She popped out her claws and then left... I signaled for HS and after spotting me he flew down.
We talked and it seems he has chosen me..

She drove to his house and found the house full...

"Mom is upstairs in her coffin. She drank a whole bottle of blood wine. She said Fury came to see dad, he needed some papers. Mom seeing that his briefcase was still here, got Fury the papers.
but HS She also found papers on how to get a Sayian Divorce!" Justice started to cry...

HS was quiet... to quiet. Vincent said something and Cass elbowed him... Cass looked at us, "Vella, Vince and I are here to get Vampirella. We have to take her to a safe house. She is in danger. Vella will stay to explain."

Cass spoke slowly, after she was through HS and Justice helped her get Vampi. "I tried to be the perfect Sayian's wife. I gave up my adventures to raise our kids and to be here for Mirai. I have become slack and so out of practice, no wonder he is wanting a divorce."

"We don't think that is the reason Aunt Vampi. Come on pull yourself together..." Vella was trying to help as well...

I used a spell and put Vampi into a magical sleep. "She will stay this way until you are ready for her to wake."

I gave Cass the magic word to wake Vampi and She and Vince left to somewhere with Vampi...

Vella explained what had happened. HS wanted to confront Mirai but knew Vella and the others needed him.

I wanted to help as well but Galen was calling for me... I left after wishing the team best of luck.. I will see if Galen will allow me to help.

for further read here and here

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,





7 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

There are ten thousand stories in the naked bar. This is one of them.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

Or is it ten thousand naked stories in the bar?

5:10 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

Eh, either or.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

Hey, Shiara, know any good shapeshifters? I think I need a thief to catch a thief.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

Unless you're evil, then I don't really care for your company, thank you.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

But I could do chaotic neutral, I suppose...

5:11 PM  
Blogger Shiara gossips...

LOL Jon...

I am a shapeshifte so is Justice
I am good and so is Justice

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?