My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, October 12, 2007

Trying to deal with the TX

So the TX unit has taken the teenage version of Tony Stark over to her side of the board. Not only that but all the authorities are trying to get us to bring in Iron Boy. I'm going to try something before that happens. but first I have to find the kid.


I tell the kids to wait for me until I get back. Then it's time for me to do something I haven't done in a while. You see when I meditate I can pull off a tick that Vincent and Vella think they can only do, I can sense chi.

I ignore what West City is trying to tell me and try to find the two Tony Starks Yin and Yang. Good, and Evil. The one know as " Iron Man " is off giving a speech for his campaign.

Iron Boy is in going to a SHIELD safe house outside the city. I break from my trance, and drive to the scene.

When I finally find him he's beating on Nick Fury. A naked Nick Fury. Well there's something I never wanted to see. " Hey kid! Why don't you fight someone with pants?"

I yell and get a look at his new armor oddly it looks like the armor of Iron Lad from the future.

Of course I know there is no such thing as a coincidence. There is a symbolism here. Iron Lad didn't want to become his future self Kang the Conqueror. Just like Anthony doesn't want to become Tony Stark. Funny the games the Universe plays with us. I'm pretty sure Iron Boy has no idea who Iron Lad was. But still he tries to be like him too bad he is already going down the road to ruin the original Iron Man has went down.


" Question! " The boy shouts. " Are you going to try to catch me?"

I throw one of those devices that knocked out his armor last time., it has the same result looks lie Anthony put this one together hastily without taking out that flaw. Vincent , and Vella owe me lunch. Man I need friends my own age. I guess I can see what Nightwing's up to later.


As Ironboy is frozen in place. He cusses at me . " You got it all wrong." I reassure." I just want to talk to your girl friend is all. "

He clams down when I say this and I take the device off off of him. And we fly out the window before Fury pulls a gun on us.

I then ask Anthony to leave us to talk alone. She scans me.

Subject the Question.

Real name: unknown

Alisas: Charles Victor Szajz Victor "Vic " Sage.

Occupation: Reporter, Mentor, Conspiracy theorist. Former activist Superhero, Former defender of Hub City.

Abilities Martial artist, shaman abilities which include "talking" to cities . reading Ki or Chi levels, Walking between worlds able to see the deeper meaning of coincidence.

I clap. " most scanning devices don't see that I have powers. "


" I am not most scanning devices is there a reason you want to hide your abilities? "


I smile " Good question."

She gives me the Batman "I am not amused" look. " State your purpose."


" A simple trade. Magneto isn't dead. I know where he is. Now stop stringing along Anthony and I'll give him back to you."


" And you do not fear that me and my Magneto will rule the Earth?"

I bust out with laughter. " Please ! You two can't even take over a min i mall much less the planet. "

She glares . I guess the truth hurts. " But someone who has a real chance at ruling the world is Tony Stark. Iron Man. He's brilliant, amoral , and he has an edge the Extremis virus. He can control any computer on the planet including you. "

" Ridiculous!" She protests. " I am from the future. "

" So are the Borg that freed you." I counter. " And he controlled one killed it with his power, and as we speak he is integrating future tech into his armor. "

She smiles. " Then he will be assimilated. "

" Wrong he has already assimilated the Borg." I state to her. " You have a choice release Anthony back to us, with him we can anticipate Stark's next moves , and finally stop him. Or stand against us. Then you will know defeat again. I've calculated a battle between you and those kids you lose each and every time. In some scenarios your killed in some Anthony the boy to die. You I don't give a damn about. You'll never be nothing more than a robotic bad guy sidekick. " That glare again. " Iron man can make you , and every mechanical being his puppet. But you don't have to do that you don't have to know defeat at the hands of of the children. You can Go Back To Erik Lensherr, and bump heads with the X-men from now until your eventual destruction at their hands. The Question is what will you choose?"

Labels:





4 Sat at the bar:

Blogger TX gossips...

bzzzzt rrrrrr...beeeeephmmmmmmmmmmm zzzztttt

7:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

TX and Seven won't take kindly to all this against them.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Robin gossips...

ALCOHOL! I LOVE ALCOHOL! DRINKS ALL ROUND...TO ME!!!!!

Ahem.

Vic, because your my brother's friend and all, could I borrow your hairbrush?

1:27 PM  
Blogger Tony Stark Iron Man gossips...

your on my list Question.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?