My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, October 19, 2007

Family reunion

The name is Bruce. I was named after my adopted grandfather.I went back in time to kill Black Zero, But my Uncle Conner depowered him and put jim in prison that's a bigger punishment for that bastard.

My time machine is broken, so I decided to meet up with my grandfather David Cain, and learn from him. which is how I ended up representing the League of Assassins, at this villain meeting.

Deathstroke kept eyeing me. At some point he confronted me . " Cain? your one of that bastard David's kids aren't you? What's with the hair gel and purple dye? Never mind I don't care you 'd had better just stay out of my way little boy."

I shrug " Whatever it is between you and my grandfather, doesn't concern me, I don't kill unless I'm paid for it. "


This tall woman gives me an odd look. While Deathstroke laughs. " David is old enough to have a grandson in his early 20s Ha!"


Deathstroke walked off , while the tall woman keeps staring at me. " Who is that?" I ask Merlyn.

" Lady Shiva I'd stay on her good side, even with those powers of yours boy."

Huh. Name sounds familiar. Any way this meeting is boring as hell. I was listening to Osborn drone on and on about how he is coming back. Oooh very ominous guy with weird hair.

Maybe being part saiyan I shouldn't talk about weird hair. Any way just as I'm about to fall asleep I hear yelling for a second until I fully awaken I think it's Aunt Stephanie.

It's just some silly girl in purple arguing with ... Rose Wilson? A whole bunch of other super heroes were getting into fights the others. Hey at least it 'll keep me from being bored to fight them.

This Bat themed woman chose me to fight with .. At least I hope it's Batwoman. I don't want to accidentally prevent my birth. My older sister .. maybe , but not me.

This doesn't look good she's fighting a lot better than Batwoman. I try out something I give a cue in body language that I'm going to attack and she falls for it with my super speed I grab her before she knows what's coming, and I take off her mask before she hits me in the between the eyes.


When they stop blurring I see her shaking her hand. " Saiyan .... I should have known, with that hair." but she quickly takes out a Batarang. Damn it! It is my mom!

She looks close. " Do.. I know you?"


" Not for another 10 years." I mumble.

Her body language says she confused I was going to not say anymore and slip out, when I See the Shocker about to take a shot at her " Mother! Look out!"

I knock her out of the way and take the vibro blast. " Clumsy oaf!" Shocker shouts. Good he didn't notice I saved her, I turn and get a kick in the face from My godfather? Uncle Tim? God this weird.

Finally I get these things thrown in my face by Uncle Nightwing. They explode and I fall well I pretend to fall. Mom keeps staring at me until Uncle Tim Grabs her. " We have to get out of here Cass!"


" He called.. me mom!" She protests.

" Unless he's a time traveler that's not possible, now we have to go. "

I make sure no one notices, and slip out of the battle. Outside I keep thinking how weird this is. What's next the father I barely knew pops up? Not his fault. Black Zero killed him In my time.

" What kind of game are you playing?" A voice behind me asks. I turn to Lady Shiva with a knife.

" You claim to be the grandson of David Cain,and you called Cassandra "Mother. " What is your game ?"

" What's it to you?" I snort and she tries to stab me. the knife actually draws blood. Damn where'd she get Adamntium? Worse is she fights like mom.
I'm stronger ,and faster and about as good. But for some reason I don't want to kill her. So I'm off in my fighting with her.


I don't want to hurt her or kill her, but don't want her to do the same thing to me. One way to do this " Solar Flare!"

" Coward! " She yells. As I fly off. Great my rep is mud in this time I guess I'll be getting cut rate murder jobs now. But something about Shiva's smell. I can't kill her. Or even try. This sucks.

Later.


" Well Osborn? What does the DNA test say?"

" Shiva my dear the blood test from the knife is conclusive, The boy is your grandson."

" How is this possible Norman? He's older than Cassandra."

" Time traveler? Alternate Universe? I don't know but he is family."

" So that explains his reluctance to fight me. But i think I he should be tested to see if he's worthy of his blood. "

Labels:





5 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Robin gossips...

Hahahahaha, Cass has kids? That's not what's funny, it's just thinking about Bruce's conversations of the relationship would come to nothing and she has a child from the future. Well, you'd laugh to.

Hahahahahahahaahahaha...

6:29 AM  
Blogger Black Widow gossips...

time travelers

8:05 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Time travel can be very confusing for your everyday superhero.

My 500th post is up now!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Nightwing gossips...

OH MY GOD! I'M AN UNCLE! I'M AN UNCLE!
Ahem.

As great a possibility this is, the future is never certain, in fact the only thing you can be certain about with the future is it's uncertainty.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Bruce Cain gossips...

Robin: yeah Bruce still thought that even after i was born,. talk about serious denial.


Black Wido: SHIELD Agents.

jean Luc: Yeah, And congrats on 500.

Nightwing: i guess. But unntil I vanish I'm going to to consider my birth written in stone.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?