My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, November 02, 2007

Calling all cars....






Between my job/career and taking care of my wife Karen, I have been busy. I had made Captain...

Misfortune has befallen on my family... Mirai is dead...


I attended the funeral but as normal I can not stay...

Though Karen has gotten better, she still has days when she doesn't look well.

Today HS, Justice and some protector for her came to visit, "He stole my brother's body?"

Just then my pager went off... "I have to go.. Stay here with your Aunt please.."

I entered the building and grabbed my gear... "Come on let's load up.."



I waited for my partner... "Okay let's go get the bad guys.."


I briefed everyone about the bank robbery and all went as it should... Bad guys 0 good guys 1


While everyone was loading and head home I spoke to my partner, "Bruce Cain... He took Mirai's body."

With a glance I could my partner knew where I was going so we didn't say another word...


Once we were off duty he and I went down to Crime Alley Bar... Apparently Vampi had been there already...


"Looks like my sister-in-law has been taking names." I point around...

I walk in and over to Buzz the Bartender, "Where is he!"

Buzz stuttered, "dead, killed by the Question."

"BULLSHIT!" I grab Buzz, "Where... Is... He...."

"I am just the bartender, I have a clean record..." the moron mumbles

"Morning Officer, something I can do for you?" Black Plague walks from the shadows


I nod to my partner, "watch my back."

Following The Black Plague we entered his office, Ash and Bulletbrain walk in behind me.

"I heard you arranged for their escape..." I state..

"The Prodigal son returns, my how have we fallen... " He sneers

"I could say the same for you... Rumor has it that that Terminator bitch has all your old henchmen.... " I fold my arms


"Not for long, I will soon be making quite the comeback..." He takes a drink of whiskey.

I bend down on his desk to sneer in his face, "Let me guess.. A new right arm? Bruce Cain?"

"My oh my we aren't jealous are we? Well, wrong crime boss... He isn't one of mine, not that it wouldn't be nice..."

"Where is he?" I demand

"Now cain you know we have codes... I am not rat, I don't talk to the Police, so go ... You aren't wanted here!" He drinks some whiskey...


I walk to the door, "I will be spending more time here. You tell Mr Cain that I want to talk. As for you, we will be coming back for you and your gang."

I go home and say goodbye to the kids, then when it is just Karen and me I carry her to bed...


I think my partner is right, If I am going after Cain or Plague (well actually I am going after both)

I should protect Karen...

So first thing the next morning, I sent her to Dad's and Bulma's ...

I get to the station and I am told I have another partner... (a trio now?)

"Goku? what are you doing here? Your not a police officer..."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Is he wearing a trilby?

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?