My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My plans are going along smoothly

I have Stormcutter it went back into it's inert form so I can't use any of it's powers actually I couldn't anyway since It has this whole " If he be worthy" thing going for it.

But what I want with isn't it's power. I have enough physical gifts already. No what's important is the soul of my Uncle Mirai is trapped inside it. finishing up my first challenge at The game show.

I take some to to buy a drink at the Crime Alley Bar, And next thing I know a green arrow shatters my drink.

Some blonde kid challenges me. " You! Your the one who's been lying about Cassandra Cain!"

" Connor Hawke is it? From what I hear it's your job to make up stories about people. "


" You know what I mean!" He accuses " You've told people she's your mother. " two people by accident! And Mirai had to tell my entire family. How did it spread to Junior here?

" I am what I am believe it or not I don't care. Now this bar is not for minors so please leave. " He tries to fire another arrow I break his bow, Grab him by the throat. And pick him up. " I warned you."

After a quick beating. I tell him " You don't like the idea of me because you love my mother don't you? And my existence says you'll never get her. How quaint. "

I finish off by putting my hand on his chest and burning the Mark of Cain into his skin. I buy another drink and leave then my phone rings. " Master! We couldn't get Mirai's body this insane vampire woman killed most of us !"


" So the greatest killers on the planet, can't take down one vampire! Fine I'll handle it myself!"

" Yes One Who is All!"

I call my elite Evil Ryu , Mad Dog, Alpha, Kung Fu Clown Sigh. I know he sounds like a horrible addition but we'll see how it works out. i We all meet at the cemetery where Mirai's body is interred. Damn it's not any ordinary vampire It's Vampirella.

" A vampire on Halloween. How perfect. " I sneer.

" You have your mother's eyes." She states. " Now where is my husband's sword?"

" Safe. So how did you know we were going for the old man's body?"

" I didn't But my sources said there were ninjas running around Mirai's final resting place. I came to investigate. "

" Hmph! Well you know I have to take Mirai's body. Please don't make this any harder than you have to."

" Your not taking him." Her fangs elongate.

I shrug. " You really don't think you'll win do you?"

"I've nearly defeated Vegeta, And your just a snot nosed brat from an alternate future. Where did Vincent and Cass go wrong with you?" I smirk use my speed, and knock her out of the way.


I stomp the ground opening a chasm around the grave I use my ki to pull the coffin from the ground. I hear a hiss from behind me.My Aunt wants to play some more I see.

Her claws go my my eyes while her teeth go my jugular. I catch her before she can get near, and I headbutt her knocking her away. Next she sends bats my way. A few ki blasts get rid of those.

She claws my face, damn She knew of my body language reading ability and had the vermin block my eyes. She goes for my neck again. I drop and kick her in the gut. " I don't get why you keep fighting. If you somehow beat me, the other assassins are going to swarm you and defeat you. Don't make destroy your body. You know how much that hurts you."


" Your an arrogant one aren't you?" She sneers. going at me again. before she can make any attack I block it, or get out of the way and hit her with a more powerful attack.

Finally she's too far gone to put up a fight not that she doesn't stop trying to get up . " You can still get in your blood pool and heal. As for Mirai, you can have him back after I'm finished with him."

I call Capsule Corp, and get a teenage boy answering. " Hello? Who is this ?"

" Father?"

" What? Inertia if this is one of your jokes I really don't get it!"

I regain my composure forgetting the image of him being buried here. " Vampirella is at West City Cemetery. Alive but barely. You'd better get her to her blood pool. "

" Who the hell are you?" He shouts.

" Destiny." I hang up. Now for the next step in my plan.

Labels:





5 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

Ah, poor Connor. He's such a good sidekick, too.

Wait, he's not a sidekick?

9:48 AM  
Blogger Nightwing gossips...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Nightwing gossips...

Hey, I understand you're from the future, but there's no need to be so violent.

Cass would NOT approve.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Warn Vampirella, someone!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

Whatever you have plan I will stop you

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?