My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Finding my brother

So I went with Goten to find my brother Miari who appears to be trapped in Vampis body...
Goten did a good job teleporting us into Vlad's Castle

Miari screams...
"Did you hear that?" Goten asked me...

I nodded... "Its day here so I suppose everyone is a sleep.." I said

"Not Vlad and the Drakulonians... Like Vampi the sun dont effect them... Only the turned ones.." Goten said

"Good then perhaps we can get a good fight..."



"If only I could remember how I turned to shadow before" Miari thinks to himself
Just then he turns into Vapor

Madek yells, "She has used..."

Both Vampi's brother and sister turned to the door as Goten and I enter...

"Goten get Miari out of here, this litter of uglies are mine..." I said with full intent on ridding the world of this Vampire coven...

As I was fighting the sister and brother 4 more Vampires ran in and the two coward siblings of Vampi disappeared...

"Miari turn back..." Goten said...

I saw Miari trying to tur back... "Quick they made me drink something I am slowly forgetting..." My brother said... as he finally reformed

I just had blasted a Drakulonian to dust when I saw one appear with a sword behind Goten who was knelt down helping Miari...

"Watch you back!" I yelled and saw it was going to be too late... I knew that sword was heading for his skull and would kill him, I moved with quick speed and shoved Goten away taking the sword into my ribs.....

"Cain!" Goten yelled

"Damn Clown spawn, Get him and yourself out of here..." I yelled at the fool...

I pulled the sword from my side and as Goten left with Miari, many Drakulonians piled on me...
I began to dispose quickly of the Drakulonians... Sadly Dracula and Vampis brother and sister had fled my grasp...

I fell to the ground bleeding and Goten appeared, We teleported to the clowns house where I blacked out

When I woke again.. Everyone was there....
Including one pissed off witch dr..


Goku walked up to try to speak with me and I decided I should leave before I get another of his lectures...
Just then I sensed the Mindflayers, they told me Karren was dead killed by Goku...

I lundged at him and both Bra and Goten grabbed me...

The mindflayers sent a psionic blast which caused everyone including me to past out...

I woke angry yelling at them that they could have harmed my sister... I found Kristy sitting in the hospital morgue... Her face was colorless and her eyes blank in shock... She just sat crying over and over that she had only left for a second to get a drink...

I looked down at Karren's lifeless body... I felt him teleport behind me...


I turn choking back tears and looked at him... "So this is what comes from being good and doing good deeds... "

"Listen Cain my dad...." Goten said...

"Took the only person that believed in me.. Karren was good not me... He took her from me and he will pay with his life or he will send me to be with her..." I said turning away

Goten tried to stop me as I walked away but I left him there and went to find Son Goku...

As I left I saw Goten pick Kristy up and teleport her away...

Labels:





3 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Brolly gossips...

Your crying is funny. ....... I think I'll kill your little slut of a sister..... your brother... Your real.... Father..... Your fake Father..... Your woman's sister........ Your Brothers... the saiyan colonies.... The I'll break your back leaving you paralysed..... So I can watch you cry forever...... You should know you'll never get stronger than me. I'll..... Watch your impotent rage....then you'll know you are not a real saiyan....... Your a whiny baby... I am a true saiyan.... One who cares for nothing but killing,.... and I cannot be stopped .... ever!

1:18 AM  
Blogger The Grim Reaper gossips...

when I am done with Goku I will destroy you

2:07 PM  
Blogger Brolly gossips...

You..... little.......Fool Kakarot would tear you to pieces...... You are nothing compared to my oldest enemey .....He is nothing compaered to me.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?