My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Monday, May 15, 2006

It is time to do what Father neglected to do

" Goku you Fool! Fixit escaped because of you!"

" No you escaped a beating, I've fought the green guy once he's tough."

" Idiot! I should kill you! ,and your color blind he turns grey not green."

" If you want to try and kill me reaper follow me out to a wasteland I owe you for what you did to Goten anyway."

" Fine lead the way Clown!"



Once we got to the location the clown suggested I decided not to waste time playing with the fool...

I went immediately to SS4... As did he....

I heard Bra, "SON GOKU! STOP!"

"Bra stay out of this," we both said...

I was going to rid us of this clown once and for all when suddenly before we could fight I heard........




















"It ... is..... the.... slute... and .... Ka.... karot!.... Kakarot!....." The Sayian hulk stammered


I prepared to blast this beast, "I told you not to call my sister that!"

The clown teleported behind me and stop me, "You can be as arrogant as your father.."

I shoved the fool... Then I heard in the other direction.... "Cain! I m not finished wit you yet..."


The Grey Hulk on one side and the Sayian Hulk on the other...



" Ka.... karot!.... Kakarot!..... I.... will.... kill.... you....!" Brolly said

Labels: