My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

No this is not over!

He thinks he knows me, this clown. However he doesn't know me at all....
He won this battle... but it is far from over...

Karren came out of her Coma... I have left her in the care of Kristy while I see Victor...

"Cain please come in... You know I am not happy with you..." The Black Plague said

I didnt hesitate, "Did you order a hot on Joe Fix-it..."

"No but I have heard of it... I have no idea who did but someone wants to steal my nieghborhood." He looked at the bruises.. "Please tell me that filly of yours didnt do..."

"Do not concern yourself with this, I am fine..." I walked away...


he sighed and stood, "What has happened to us? You were like my son the one I could depend on... Do you for get who ..."

"I have forgotten nothing it is just..." I snapped, "Did you know of my nanny?"

Victor sat down, "Yeah I did... "

"Why didnt you tell... you know forget it... I am through with you...." I said walking out

"Is she worth it Cain? better make sure before you go cutting off the only person that ever helped you..."

That was the last thing Victor said to me... No NO this has nothing to do with what the Clown said... I am.... I was.... a victim....

Its his fault.... my fathers... if he cared if he wasnt such a bastard .... bah excuses, he didnt know me... he does now and still he turns his back....
I went back to Karren... i laid next to her sleeping body...

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Son Goku gossips...

There you go again blaming Vegeta. What did you do when you first met? You tried to kill him and Trunks. So the way Vegeta acts towards you is your own fault. yeah He didn't reject you you rejected him.

I know all about all the bad things that happened to you, but you know what? bad things happened to others too. Do you see them going around killing evreone?

What about the kids of the people you killed should they become like you? I know people who've had it as bad or worse. You know what? They aren't all bad.

You use what happened to you as an excuse to do evil eventhough you maybe going on the right path now, you just have to know the only one iwho is responsible for what you do is you, Not Vegeta not Trunks You.

4:04 AM  
Blogger The Grim Reaper gossips...

Bah! are you following me now!
You have no clue as to what your are saying

I tried to kill Trunks yes nad for good reason
Vegeta choose him just as he did then... My mother died because of him... I didnt kill!

I am not to blame for her death but Vegeta let her die, he left her
he left us

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?